Take care

Sumedh’s pov :
I don't know what will happen next as my plan is ... Okay Okay sorry .. Avneet’s plan is that we will kidnap Rahul and I will sit beside mallika at mandap and marry her . I know that it's wrong but what Rahul is doing that is also wrong . I can't see my Mallika’s life ruining in front of my eyes .
.
Pandit - Please call the ... Groom 😂😂 ( I know that it's bride but here bride has already came and all were waiting for groom , actually they don't know what's going on but me and you knows 😁😁, so let's enjoy )
.
Suddenly groom came . But his face was covered with his pagadi . So no one was able to see the groom's face . Then the pandit started the mantras . And here is the time for filling sindur in mallika’s head . As sumedh started opening her ghunghat . He was just staring at our Miku as she was looking gorgeous today , but her smile was missing he noticed that . Then he added sindur .
.
Rahul's side -
He was grabbed by some men . And kept in a room but after some time he got up and realised that he was unconscious and brought here by some men . Then he started going towards Mallika’s house but was stopped by some men but Rahul was enough stronger than those men so in result they all were beaten up and Rahul reached the venue where Mallika’s marriage was going on . But suddenly he heard someone's sound ‘ vivah sampann hua ’ Rahul was shocked and he shouted to grab everyone's attention .
.
Rahul - What the hell is going on here ?
.
Siddharth - Rahul you here ?? If you are here then , who is in groom's dress beside Mallika .
.
Every guards as well as Siddharth picked up his gun and pointed towards that guy . Mallika was not in her senses and was unaware of what's going on because she thought that he marriage completed with Rahul .
.
Siddharth - Who the hell are you ?? Stand up ..
.
Sumedh stood up .
.
Siddharth - Now remove your pagadi .
.
Sumedh removed it . Everyone was shocked to see sumedh .
.
Rahul - ( screams ) Sumedh ...
.
By hearing his name mallika came into her senses and was searing for sumedh . Then she realised that the guy whom she married is none other than Sumedh . She stood up .
.
Siddharth - How dare you... Sumedh .. ?? 😡😡
.
Sumedh - I am sorry Siddharth but there is a reason to do this .
.
Siddharth - RIP of your reason . That time I have let you go . But now you will be dead .
.
Siddharth pulled his gun towards him and was just shooting him but he heard someone .
.
Pandit - Beta , he is married now . You can't do this . If you will do this then your sister will become a widow . Do you want this ?
.
Siddharth pulled the gun down listening to these words and looked towards Mallika , who was just hell shocked to see Sumedh . After seeing Siddharth’s reaction , Rahul understood that there is no work of him so he left the place angrily after saying that “I will see you later Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar .”
.
Pandit - Beta , now it's time for vidai .
.
Siddharth has tears in his eyes as he was not able to send mallika apart to someone who killed his brother . He was angry and afraid too .
.
Siddharth - Mallika
.
Mallika looked at him with a blank face .
.
Siddharth came near Mallika and hugged her tightly .
.
Siddharth - I will miss you .
.
Mallika didn't utter a word as she was unable to do . She was just having a blank expression .
.
Siddharth - ( to sumedh ) I know that you will not but then also I am saying take care of my sister . If I get to know that she is hurt or anything will happen to her then , I will not leave you , remember that .
.
Sumedh - Don't worry . I love her . I will take care of her as a queen .
.
Siddharth - I had seen your . Better don't remind me that again .
.
Siddharth looked at Mallika who was having the same expression as before and said .
.
Siddharth - Take care Miku .
.
Then sumedh left with Mallika .
And at Sumedh’s house . Avneet was waiting for them . Atlast , they came . Avneet wished them .
.
Avneet - Happy married Life bhaiya and bhabhi .
.
Sumedh - Thanks ☺️
.
But Mallika remained silent and was going inside but was stopped by avneet .