NOT EVEN GOD

Siddharth - She is missing !!!

Everyone went silent .

Mallika - What ?? Where can she go ? Weren't there guards ? How can they let her go like this ?

Avneet - Calm down Miku !! Nothing will happen to her . Okay??

Monica - But who is she ?

Avneet - She was the one whom Kinshuk loves .

Monica - Ohh !!

Basant - But what happened to her ?

Mallika - She was in coma .

Monica - Oh my God !!! This would have been really difficult for her to understand about his death .

Mallika - She didn't even know about that .

Basant - Then how she got in coma ?

Siddharth - We also don't know how ? That day when Kinshuk was died someone called kinshuk we picked up the call and that person told us to come to hospital . Then there we came to know about this .

Monica - Ohh !!!

Suddenly Mallika burst into crying .         

Sumedh’s POV:

I was there only feeling angry and guilty at the same time . Angry because I want to kill Rahul who is the problem of all this and guilty because I can't do anything . I am  sure that if I will go and try to calm down Mallika then she will blame me for all this .

But I can't she her like this . Without thinking anything I went to her and put my palm of her back to calm her .

She looked into my eyes with her red eyes for some seconds and suddenly she hugged me and started crying on my chest . It will be a lie of I will say that I don't feel butterflies dancing iny stomach . I don't know from how long I was waiting for this . I started patting her back .

Me - I think I should take her to the room .

Siddharth - Yeah !!! Take care .

Me - Hmm ..

I took her bridal style and took her to our room . And gently made her sit on the bed . She was still crying digging her head on my chest .

Sumedh’s POV end :

Sumedh - Miku ?? Shh ...!!! Stop crying  . I am here see .

After sometime she stopped . Sumedh checked her and she was sleeping cutely with her dried tears .

Sumedh laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead .

Sumedh - Don't worry miku . Just give me some more time and I will make up this for you and after that we will happily . Then no one will be there to seperate us , NOT EVEN GOD !!!

He then went outside to see everyone discussing something serious .

Siddharth - Umm sumedh !! We decided to check upon Shivya .

Sumedh - Hmm .. who is going ? Because I can't go . I need to be here with Miku .

Basant - We know that's why me and Siddharth are going .

Sumedh hummed .