Twist

One another day , when Siddharth , Mallika and Kinshuk were going through market . They heard a gunshot by which Mallika was hell scared as Siddharth and Kinshuk got alert . Then they both saw a boy coming towards them with weapons and gang . Suddenly , Mallika shouts , Sumedh...... Siddharth and Kinshuk were confused . Then they realised that the boy who is coming towards them with gun is none other than Mallika’s love Sumedh .
.
Siddharth - ( in low voice ) Sumedh .
.
Sumedh - Yes , Mr. Siddharth , nice meeting you .
.
Mallika - Sumedh what are you doing here and what about guns and this gang ??
.
Sumedh - Oh my dear stupid Mallika .
You didn't understand till now . I don't love you . That was just a play to take my revenge on this Siddharth .
.
Mallika - Sumedh , how can just say that you don't love me so easily .
.
Sumedh - Oh My God , Siddharth , just make understand this to your stupid sister .
.
Siddharth - Don't utter a single word about my sister or else I’ll not leave you .
.
Avneet - You na just shut up . Don't dare to say anything as your sister is infront of me I can shoot her anytime .
.
Siddharth - Avneet , you too. I didn't expected this from you .
.
Avneet - Sumedh bro , I think that he is also stupid like her sister .
.
Siddharth - Enough !!! Kinshuk you leave with Mallika .
.
Kinshuk - Bro but you..
.
Siddharth - Don't tense about me . You just take care of Mallika . I will handle them .
.
As kinshuk was trying to take Mallika out of that situation . Sumedh started firing . But it harmed no one . But suddenly kinshuk saw a gun pointed towards Mallika which was unaware by Mallika and Siddharth too as he was busy in fighting . As soon as bullet reached at Mallika . Kinshuk came in between and bullet got in Kinshuk’s body . Mallika screamed kinshuk’s name and Siddharth also stare at them . Than he saw Kinshuk lying on the floor . Firstly , Siddharth went to them to check . He saw blood around him by which he got very much angry . Sumedh came near them .
.
Sumedh - Poor kinshuk . Hope may god give him rest in peace . Now I got releif .
.
After listening this Siddharth is out of control . He was getting up but was stopped by Mallika . He looked at Mallika but she was busy staring at Kinshuk with teary eyes .
.
Siddharth - What the hell I have done to you Sumedh ? Why are you doing this all ??
.
Sumedh - Are you asking this to me ? Don't you dare to think before you kill my father .
.
Siddharth - Your father ??
.
Sumedh - Yes . My father . Mr. Vasudev Mudgalkar .
.
Siddharth - Yes . I killed your father but that was his fault only not mine .
.
Sumedh - Whatever you killed him . And now will regret for it or you are regretting now . Have a bad life ahead Mr. Siddharth and Miss Mallika too .
Good Bye . Hope never see you again .
.
After saying this he left from there . After 2 days .
All rituals were done according to Kinshuk’s death . Mallika was very weak after that as she has not eaten anything nor Siddharth too.