Real Culprit

Then sumedh left and brought a first aid box and started treating her finger . Meanwhile Mallika was just staring at him .
.
Sumedh - Don't stare me like that , I will loose my patience and then later don't blame me that I didn't warned you .
.
Mallika immediately looked away from him .
.
Sumedh - Done !!! ( he said while putting medicines in the box .)
.
Mallika stood up for going but Sumedh hel her wrist .
.
Sumedh - I was expecting something .
.
Mallika looked at him with her wide eyes .
.
Sumedh - Thank you !!! 😏😏
.
Mallika - Huhh !! Leave me .
.
Sumedh - Never !!
.
Mallika - I said leave my hand right now .
.
Sumedh - What if I not ?
.
Mallika started struggling to free her hand from his grip but failed . After some time , she was tired .
.
Mallika - Please 🥺 leave me ....
.
Sumedh - Okay but not next time .
.
Then sumedh released her hand and she ran away from there leaving sumedh alone . Sumedh giggled at her behaviour .
After some time , sumedh was sitting alone in his chair thinking of something seriously .
.
Sumedh’s pov :
(He is thinking about that accident in which kinshuk died )
I was fighting with Siddharth but suddenly I saw Kinshuk taking Mallika to a safe place . I thought it's a good chance to scare them so I moved my gun towards kinshuk but I confirmed that I will really not hit him as I pointed slightly side from him and then when I shooted I was shocked as the bullet buried into him . I thought it was by mistake so I thought to leave that matter , but now I can't keep quite I want to know more about that day . I think I should go toh that place . After an half and hour I reached to that place and stood at the same place where I was that day that I pointed gun towards the same direction . I go to that direction and the next second what I saw was just unexpected . The bullet which I shooted that day on Kinshuk’s side was buried in a tree which was behind him that day . If kinshuk was not killed by me then who killed him ? Who's the REAL CULPRIT ??