Act ???

Sumedh’s pov :
Now will my work plan !!! Bhaiya and bhabhi are gone and that two little babies will never disturb us . So let's go .
I came in our room . I am acting like a drunken man but beleive me I'm not because I know my miku hate drunken men’s . But I have to act to take my revenge on her . I saw her getting ready to sleep but I disturbed her and she turned towards me and her face was worth seeing at this time , she is looking like she had just seen a ghost . She was just staring me and guess I know that she is thinking that I started drinking after she left me . Right ?? I know !!! 😏
I asked her who is she ? And what is she doing in my room ?
She just answered me saying that it's her room . And later being annoyed by my questions she shouted that she is MY WIFE !!
I can't believe my ears what I just heard she called her my wife . I can't tell how I am feeling now . But .... I am in a good mood today so I just said that we should celebrate our first night . I know that 3-4 days are passed but I haven't did anything till now .
She started calling Monica but I snatched phone from her hand and told her to call tomorrow as today's day is mine . I can't lose this opportunity .
The second thing I knew I pinned her to the wall .
OH MY GOD !!! She started shivering .

No one's pov :
Sumedh pinned mallika to the wall .
Mallika - What the hell ??!!! Leave me you Mr. ...
.
Sumedh - Huh ??!! First.. cal-ll me. sumi .
.
Mallika - Never !!!
.
Sumedh - Then.. I.. will not leave you ....
.
Mallika - Sumedh !! See... Leave me otherwise I will tell this to my brother and then you will see what will happen with you .
.
Sumedh - What will he do after getting the news ?
.
Mallika - News ?? Which news ???? !!!
.
Sumedh - That you are pregn...!!!!
.
Mallika - SHUT UPPP !!!!! How dare you to say this !!! Just leave me !!
.
Then suddenly the door opened revealing Kartik seeing their drama by his squinted eyes .
.
Sumedh - ( Ohh Noo !!! I didn't lock the door !!! )
.
Kartik - Chachi chachu ????
.
Mallika - Uhh ?!!!
.
Mallika pushed sumedh and came towards kartik .
.
Mallika - W-whatt happened kartik ? Do you need anything ?
.
Kartik - I can't sleep there . Avi bua is taking very loud snores ? ( He said this with a cute pout )
.
Mallika - Ohh !! Don't worry you can sleep with us . Okay ??
.
Kartik - Hmm.. By the way chachi what were you doing there with chachu ??