Will you be my girlfriend again ?

Still Siddharth’s POV :

I know that they had broken our trust but my heart says that I should give them second chance .
I don't give my enemies second chance but I gave it to them .
Moreover , knowing what they have done . Not only with me but my sister and brother too .
As Mallika said that i should give avneet second chance . I know that she didn't forget anything but she is thinks that avneet didn't killed kinshuk , he was killed by sumedh . So he is his murderer . She also know that they are regretting that's why she forgave Avneet . If kinshuk was not died by Sumedh , they she also had forgave Sumedh . But she thinks that Sumedh killed kinshuk .

Avneet - What were you doing here ??

She asked suprisingly .

Avneet - Were you listening all our talks ?

Me - Yes I listened . And I want to help you .

Sumedh - Really ?? I mean you don't trust was before . What happened now ?

Me - To be honest , I don't know what happened that I trusted you again but after listening to your talks I can sense that you were sincere .

Sumedh - Thanks br-- !!!
Can I call you that ?

I smiled .

Me - Of course !!!

Sumedh - Okk!! So bro ! As you listened all our talks can you give us some idea . About what to do ?

Me - We will think about that later . Firstly we have to go to Mallika . She will get mad at us .

Sumedh - Yahh !! There's a point . I don't want to be her target . So , Bye !!

He left me and avneet alone in that room . Both of us were at awkward situation more likely shy . As I cleared my throat . I said -

Me - So , as you know I am straight forward . Will you be my girlfriend again ?

She widened her eyes as she was not accepting this from me directly .

Me - I know that this is really very straight question but Mallika is waiting for us . So can you please give me the answer quickly or if you want more time you can take . I-i know that you have a so- called  c-rush on someone . But I will help you to get over him .

As I finished my lecture she quickly hugged me . At first I was startled but I hugged her back .

Avneet - My that so called crush is you idiot .

She said . I hugged her tightly . Not wanting to let her go .

Me - Promise me that you will never ever break my trust again .

Avneet - I promise you . I will be always at your side .

Me - Let's go now . Otherwise you know what will happen .

Both of us chuckled . And went to Mallika .

Siddharth ’s POV end :