Leave

Some times later :

Basant - Ohh ! Now it's time for our flight we have leave now .
.
Mallika - What ? But why ?
.
Monica - Mallika ! We are glad that we met you but try to understand that we have important business to handle too . But don't worry we will come again to meet you . Now give me your phone .
.
Mallika gave her phone to her .
.
Monica - Okay ! Done ! I have saved my number in your phone if something happens just call me and I'll be there for you . And you , sumedh , don't try to harm her now .
.
Sumedh - Sure bhabhi ! Now I have became a good boy . I will not do anything from now on . You can be tension free .
.
Mallika turned her head towards sumedh to notice if he is serious of what is he saying and blink her eyes in disbelief . Sumedh from corner of his eyes was noticing Mallika’s movements and smirked lightly , so that no one can notice .
.
Basant - Good . But where is that naughty boy ?
.
Mallika - Uh-h , he is playing with Avneet .
.
Monica - Okay . We will leave now and take of yourself . Bye .
.
Sumellika - Bye . You too take care of yourself .
.
Then they left from the house .
.
Avneet’s pov :
I am playing with kartik . Don't you wanna know which game are we playing ? Obviously you will . So we are playing red hands . At first I was trying to beat his hands very softly , but he was opposite of what I was thinking and after some play I saw my hand , oops.. red hand . And he won . This is our 48th time .
Whenever I am trying to beat him with power by the second time he was ..... I can't tell . Well I know you will understand what I'm gonna tell .
My hands are looking like the blood can come out anytime .
Now you will be thinking that why can't I stop this game and went out ? So my answer is , who can stop this chhotu devil .
He is not letting me go . Whenever I try to go he teases me saying that I am afraid of him and because of my self respect I AM NOT GONNA LEAVE THIS GANE NOW !!!!!
But please god , I request you to please send someone who can take me out from this game please ...
AND ....... AND ......
Suddenly Mallika appeared in the room .
.
Avneet - Bhabhi.... Thankyou bhabhi aap aa gaye
.
Mallika - Par hua kya ?
.
Avneet - Kuch nahi .
.
Mallika - Okay ! Come the dinner is ready . Come kartik .
.
Kartik - Coming . I'll see you later Avu dii .
.
Avneet - Suree ( I hope we never ever play games lika this again )
.
All of them gathers in the dining hall and eat their respective foods . Meanwhile , kartik was evilly smilling looking at Avneet where as Avneet was trying to take that lightly . And sumedh was shyly smilling looking at Mallika and mallika was not even glancing at him .😂😂
This is called a family .