Pranks Gone Wrong

Grian meets a new person who claims he isn't evil, and many pranks were made.(This is very easy on who it is lol)

....................................................................................................................

Grian was humming the Mumbo Jumbo you are afk he had made up during season 6. He had stumbled across a nice, plain cottage home. "No one would be out this far from spawn, right?" He mumbled to himself. He had slight fear in his eyes and walked closer and closer to the cottage core home.(if you had watched Tommy's collab with Mumbo and Grian, then you know what I mean)

He knocked on the dark oak door, no had answered. He knocked on the door five more times, still no answered. He soon thought he shouldn't waste his time on this.

As he walked away he was pulled into the house. He saw the figure who took him looked like a Xisuma, but instead of green and purple, it was red and a lightish grey. "How did you find me?! Who are you?" 'Xisuma' spilled had bombarded questions on top of him. "Slow down on the questions buddy. I'm Grian and I don't know how I found you, now here is my question, who are you!?" Grian shouted. "Ex or Evil Xisuma, I'm a clone of Xisuma." He said placing Grian on a seat. "Tea?" He said "yes please." Grian replied.

They had their tea and most hermits were getting worried, they haven't seen Grian in the last three hours. They all typed in chat, 'where are you!?' Or 'when will you come back?' Both Evil Xisuma and Grian were getting along. Ex had said that he wasn't really evil and just wanted a sprinkle of pranks here and there. "Wait you do pranks too?" Grian said joyfully. "Uh- yea-" he was then rudely interrupted by Grian, he had been lifted onto is feet and dragged around. "Where we going?" Ex had questioned. Grian had simplified what they were gonna do in one word, pranks.

They did so many pranks that the author couldn't keep up with it. (Polar: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL?!)  Most hermits had complained to Xisuma about these pranks and who is doing it. He thought it was Grian since they didn't see often that day. But no, he recognized those pranks and knew who did it. His evil clone, EX.

He gathered the hermits in his base and had said that Evil Xisuma must've had been doing those pranks, but Mumbo specifically said that there were eggs in his base again, so it couldn't have been EX. "Do you think that he took Grian, and made him help with pranks?" Stress had spoken. "It's very likely that he might do that. But thing is, how are we're gonna get Grian back?" Xisuma replied to her comment. "I think I have an idea." False said speaking loudly getting the crowds attention. "Heres the plan.." she said gathering all the hermits around her. 

"Do you have another pranks in mind Grian?" EX said as they sat on top of a tree. "Hmm.. Egg more peoples bases?" Grian said grabbing more eggs and showing it to EX. "Jesus Christ how many eggs do you have to have?" He quietly mumbled to himself. They decided to go for the hermits that he hasn't egged yet, but instead of just two stacks of eggs, they would triple it..

(Polar: EXCUSE ME YOU WANT ME TO EDIT THIS??? Me: .. Do it or else..)

They would first go to Iskall's, then False, stress, lastly Xisuma then they would call it a day and do some more tomorrow. They had egged everyone's bases but wired thing was, no hermits were to be seen during the pranks. As they both walked to Xisuma's base they were knocked out from behind. Grian was fully unconscious but EX just had a glimpse of who it might've been.

Grian had still been unconscious but EX was now fully awake because someone had brutally pushed his chair making him wake up. "Why are you here, EX? How did you even get here? How do you know Grian?" Question piled onto him. He now knew how Grian felt when he asked the questions. (We are at 700 words..)

"He just found me, I don't know how. And we just chatted  and then pulled some pranks?" He spoken. Grian had slowly woken up to see everyone interrogating EX. "WHAT THE HELL!? I WAKE UP TO SEE EX TIED UP TO A CHAIR!" Grian shouted alarming the hermits. Unlike EX he wasn't tied up to a chair, he was on a bed with Mumbo next to him, looking at him in shock.

Grian had opened his wings and grabbed EXs chair and flew up to the top of the roof. Every hermit that was in Xisuma's base went out to see Grian helping EX get free from the ropes. 

"GRIAN! WHY ARE YOU HELPING HIM!? HE IS EVIL!!" Scar yelled hoping Grian heard him. "I don't care! He is nice, friendly and certainly not evil." He replied after he untied the ropes and glided down to them. "He is NOT EVIL! He is just like me! He plays non harmful pranks like me! So why am I not evil?" Grian snapped back, " Gri I-" Mumbo spoke, but then getting interrupted by Grian. "Just.. I need space for a bit.." Grian said and flying away leaving the hermits and EX to them selfs. "I- I should go too.." EX said as he jumped down and walked back to his base, looking behind him so no one followed him.

.................................................................................................................... 

Soooo this is 1K words. This honestly took me 2 days.. Uhh shops not closing yet but tomorrow the shop will close. We have restocking to do. (I'm getting ready for winter break to be over.) Yeah thank you and good bye! Oh here is something's that Polar said while editing.

Polar

Me

I'm not gonna edit something that's over 1K WORDS LONG!

TO BAD! YOU WILL DO IT!!

—————

My hands hurttt

Too bad, you made my head hurt from editing.

DO YOU WANT ME TO FIRE YOU?!

FOR THE LAST TIME, IT ISNT A SHOP SO DROP THE ACT!!

YOU DONT SPEAK TO YOUR BOSS THAT WAYYYYYYYYYY !!