kindergarten AU

I know i know.. its Wednesday.. and you have a test to study for and you suck at mandarin.. ( i kinda passed-) well i was thinking of this Au and decided to write it down so i can do it tomorrow. As you saw, its a kindergarten AU, I need Grian angst so yeaaa and no brother AU. 

This will go by order, Boy --> Girl, Im a girl too so im fine with that- sorry for the girls out there

Grian - 4 years old, Youngest in class. His parents love him dearly, but his two parent figures hate each other. They want to divorce but Grian is keeping the two from doing so. He has a group of friends who dont know about the parents. But his best friend, Mumbo.

Mumbo - 5 years old. He is a smart kid in science and loves to build machines. He is more of a idol to Grian, he comes over to Grians house when his parents are screaming and fighting. He is also like a stuff toy for Grian. Mumbo knows about Grians parents. Unaware of the GPS.

Iskall - 5 years old, sometimes the Mom of the group when Xisuma isnt there. He loves science like Mumbo and helps him out when they make a project. He is a great friend to Grian, but wonders why Grian doesnt talk much and is always clinging onto Mumbo like his life depended on it. He made a GPS for Grian.

Ren - 5 years old. He is the funny one in the group! He was always hit by Doc, playfully, since he always had a headband that had wolf ears. He loves Dogs and is also a little sus how Grian doesnt talk. He had joined the the GPS. 

Scar - 5 years old. He kinda started a fight with Ren on animals, Cats or Dogs. He won- he is a cat fan, he has a cat at home named Jelli. She had lost a life but dont worry, she had nine now its eight. He had joined the GPS, for no reason, Cub made him.

Cub - 5 years old. He is best friend to Scar, he loves the Egyptian times, and belives in the Gods. Hee understands why Iskall had made the GPS, he understood and joined too. He fought with Scar for the first time, and he won.. by bribery. 

Doc - 5 years old. His best friend is Ren, and he didnt join the GPS, he thinks its a waste of time, but he'll help if he finds something out. He mostly smacks Ren when he is being childish, telling him to grow up, in a joking manner. He now regrets not joining GPS.. 

Tango, Zadaph, Impulse - They are all 5 years old. They are the best of best friends. They got the trio name, ZIT. They are inseparable. They are a little worried about Grian, but they try to think positive. Impulse is in GPS, but the other two are not, they think its rude to intrude on others business. 

Xisuma - 5 years old, and the oldest of the group. He is the dad of the group, is what his friends say. He takes care of the group when they get hurt or in trouble. He mostly worries for Grian, so he approved of the GPS, and was the first to join.

False - 5 years old, she is great at fighting and always puts others before herself. If she sees someone get bullied she would protect them, thats why she was earned the title of Hero, from her fellow classmates. She had joined GPS because she defiantly wants to help Grian. 

Stress - 5 years old. She loves helping her friends with the homework and teaches Grian a little more. She is close to Grian as a friend and he would gladly talk to her. Sadly not too close since she has no idea about his parents. She had joined the GPS knowing that her friend needs help.

Cleo - 5 years old. She might be young but- she gives alot of trouble to teachers, scaring the kids about how zombies are real. She knows Grian and wouldnt scare off the little bean. She had joined the GPS because she wants to kick the persons ass on who made Grian silent..

Gem, Pearl - Both are 5 years old and are very good friends with everyone. Gem is very outgoing and cheerful, Pearl is the same but just little less. They both love nature, Gem loves the animals and plants, while Pearl loves the Moon and sky. They mostly sit with Grian when he is outside playing with the parrots.

.

SoOoOoOo ill make a oneshot bout this. It was almost 850 words and i did all the hermits i possibly watch. sorry if i didnt add any of them that you would like. If you do want me too, just tell me and ill make it! Anywho. Ima take my break now- ill post the oneshot tomorrow!!!

.

Edit: I finished my homework- soo I'll make ONE Oneshot today.. I'll do it after my hockey practice. Which is about an hour long so yeaaa