.. [2]

Part 2 of Suns Death. The name, I couldn't find a good name..

.

.

.

"Grian.." Mumbo cried. "Grian? Never heard of him.. But the names (I'm renaming it- can't think of any good ones. Help.) Toasty!" Gria- No Toasty spoke. He was still his cheerful self but was levitating and burned parts around his clothes and body were shown.

"G- Toasty. Do you remember anything" False stepped up a little so she could get a closer look at him. "NoPe!" Grian said popping the "P". "Oh.." False replied as she stepped back to where she was. 

.

.

It's been 3 weeks since he had died. Hermits had asked whenever they could get their own Grian back, or if Hardcore mode was still on. Xisuma couldn't answer the first but always said no to the second. Hardcore was officially off and they could die as much as they want. 

.

.

"Man, Moon it's boring and sad in Hermitcraft nooooow." Starlight said. They were currently watching over everyone in their normal habits. "I know." Moon said. No emotion was coming from her since, well, she was her. 

"Can I just interfere?" Star asked.

 "No."

 "Whyyyyy"

"You still need to control your powers, remember last time?"

.

"Touché." 

That had ended the conversation and they left the clouds since it was becoming dark soon. 

"I'm a rule breaker! Not a follower.." Star lightly screamed. She got up from her bed and went down to the hermits server. Sadly people were awake at this hour. "Star what ya doin here?" Scar asked. He was with Cub talking about Convex.

"Uh where's Grian, wanna get this over with before I get in trouble." Star said looking around. "Well he is annoying-" Cub was elbowed by Scar, " I mean is with Mumbo." Cub finished, "Kay bye." She said and teleported off.

She was now at Mumbos place. He was talking with Xisuma, and Grian well was looking at TNT.

She got a potion from her pocket and put it on her hands. She silently walked to Grian and put her hand on his forehead. "Hi! Who are you-" Grian said before drifting to sleep. The two talking heard this and looked over to him. "Star?" Xisuma asked. 

"Pleasure, Now better for me to say this now." Star quickly said then continued, "So I'm bored, y'all sad, he dead, and I just made him alive again. Kay? Also minor flaw, he doesn't have his old memories of his past. Pleasure doing business with ya!" She floated up then saying her goodbye.

"Wth." "language!" Mumbo went to Grian who was now looking alive? But now since his memories are gone, new ones were going to be created, and better ones too.

.

.

.

Sup! I'm now going to end my oneshots as this, you see at end, but one thing I wanna say. HOLY SHIT YALL MADE ME GET 100 VOTES! I only worked on 1 cliffhanger Oneshot and will have to make more. That will be delayed until I have at least ONE more cliffhanger book to to. Now, I'm taking a break for a day off of wattpad. Not leaving DONT worry. I just think I'm working on this for far to long everyday. Anywho GoodNight see ya in a day!

 (Yes I love Gravity falls-)

"Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!"

-Bill Cipher, 'Gravity Falls'.