It's brutal out here..

The hermits were given a notebook in a random chest when they woke up from their slumber. Apparently the note said to meet at the spawn point or where they first joined the new server. 

.

All had met up at spawn. Though instead of it just being crafting tables and dead trees, it looked replanted or better. There was a huge building saying that they would need to go in. 

A portal opened up, "Oh your all here. Uhh come in." The voice said. The only reason was that it wasn't they knew. It was just a pitch black person. They all walked in caution hoping this wasn't rigged. "So what are we doing here?" Doc asked. "Oh hey guys!! Just come inside this box," Moonlight said. She pointing the air. "Wait sorry. She clapped and soon the box was visible. 

The hermits piled in. Weirdly enough, the box was bigger in the inside. It was nice and cozy. Starlight was inside too waiting for everyone. "Elloooo! So thanks for coming. I'll say this quickly." She started. She held her hand up at False as she was about to speak.

"Soooo, You'll be seeing Grian in his high school self, well.. before the incident.." Starlight said she looked pale and teleported away. They all looked around the box. There were some snacks and a Jellie. "JELLLLIIIIEEEE!!!" Scar squealed and grabbed her. 

Starlight then was outside the box and teleported a boy in a bunny sweater, and wearing some jeans. A boy in a blue and white jumpsuit. He had headphones on his shoulder. He was with a drum set. The other boy in the bunny sweater had a guitar. Now Grian. He looked very happy. He had a microphone. He was pants wearing his normal sweater that is the color red. He was wearing a green shirt with brown pants. He had a green hat. The boy in the bunny sweater then started to play the guitar. 

Grian laughed and started to sing. "I'm so insecure, I think? That I'll die before I drink!" Grian sang. The hermits looked surprised. Why would he drink? Isn't he like 15 or something? The hermits thought. "And I'm so caught up in the news? Of who likes me and who hates you." Grian said pointing at the boy playing the drums." The hermits were honestly shocked. They never saw this side of Grian.

"And I'm so tired that I might, Quit my job, start a new life." He sang again. The tune started to gather up together. "And they'd all be so disappointed. Cause who am I, if not exploited?" Grian sang, he also laughed a bit. "Now what do you think he means by 'exploited'?" Stress whispered.  "And I'm so sick of 17. Where's my fucking teenage dream?" Grian sang again. The two friends just smiled, they played even harder. "WHAT?!?!" Mumbo screamed then a tape was put over his mouth. He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes knowing who put that there. 

The hermits were surprised that he had cursed, the young hermit had cursed. "Do you think he had a bad trauma?" Cleo asked Joe. "Maybe.. We'll have a talk later." Joe replied. If someone tells me one more time! "Enjoy your youth, " I'm gonna cry." The boy in headphones sang in. Grian looked over and smiled. He nodded and looked at the other. 

"And I don't stick up for myself. I'm anxious and nothing can help." The other boy sang. Hermits were honestly worried for the trio. "And I wish I'd done this before! And I wish people liked me more." Grian took lead again. "ALL I DID WAS TRY MY BEST! THIS THE KIND OF THANKS I GET?!" The trio sang loudly. The boy with a guitar had showed his wrist. There were scars everywhere, the boy playing the drums had looked at him and showed him a face.

The hermits had thought it was "we're gonna talk bout this later face". Grian stopped and so did the rest. "I think we're ready for the battle. We don't need to practice anymore." Grian said sadly. "Sam.." the boy got of his seat and took "Sam's" wrist. "Sorry.." Sam said. Grian grabbed some bandages and handed them over. "And you sir, why do you have these? Are cutting too?" He asked. 

"No.. I have spares. But a question Tuartis." Grian said holding his hands. "Yeh?" The two replied. "Can you help? I- my hands are always cold and numb.. even when it's hot outside." He said rubbing his hands together. "I- we'll buy some mittens when we go home." Tuartis said. "Okay-" Grian stopped talking and looked back. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Grian yelled. Apparently the hermits had went out to check on their friend. Forgetting that it was his past self. 

Grian and Sam both pulled a knife out. "OKAY!! WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS WHEN WE GET HOME!!" Tuartis yelled. The shrugged and Sam threw his knife at Xisuma.

"Stop." Starlight said. She used her hand to stop it. It went into her hand, though it didn't hurt her. Now blood came out and her hand turned pale. "Do you WANT to go back to Tokyo?" She asked. "What? Why you saying this Star?" Ren asked. 

"DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK WHEN YUR ABOUT TO GET KIDNAPPED?!" Star yelled. She ignored the question. Grian dropped his knife. Grian was silent. He stopped breathing for a moment, and ran for it. 

"GOD DAMN IT! GRIAN COME BACK!!" Sam yelled he chased after him, Tuartis followed behind.

"LOOK CAUSING MISCHIEF IF YOUR THING BUT BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL?! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THIS?!" Moon yelled. Star was silent. She cried and teleported away. Moon sighed and left too. 

The hermits soon ran for Grian too. Xisuma had said something got into the server. 

.

"GRIAN COM BACK!!" Tuartis screamed. Grian ran into something. He hoped it wa e just a tree. Then he saw nothing. 

.

"LET ME GO YOU MONSTER!!" Sam yelled. He was held by the arm, the hermits rushed in and saw what was happening. A watcher, which they knew Grian hated, had his two friends and him unconscious in their arms. 

"YO! LET THEM GO!" Bdubs yelled. The watcher didn't speak. Instead he teleported away. "WHAT DO WE DO XISUMA?!" Iskall screamed. "We.. can't do anything." Xisuma replied. "What? Why?? Grian is in danger." Mumbo said. "You hear Moon, the fourth wall.. break it, his future changes, he might not even join Hermitcraft if we interfere." Xisuma said, he left and the hermits Were left with their thoughts. Mumbo could just cry and cry. 

.

.

Know it or not, it's a cliffhanger. Yeah lol sorry, posting when I ever want to. I have homework to do now, also THANK YOU FOR 1.5K READS!! when I get 2k, I'll do alllllllllllll my cliffhangers. Byeeeeee

- The Night Writer