The Lyte Family

They were know for their richness, their power, but mostly for their kindness. 

They Lyte family was always kind, though when it comes to their child getting hurt, well it gets pretty hectic. 

But before we get onto that, we need to start at the beginning of story..

.

.

.

It was March 13, 2004. The king and queen had a baby, no twins. One a girl other a boy.   The queen and kind were happy that they had healthy twin babies. 

The twins were a splitting image of both their mother and father. They had brown hair and blue eyes. Their hair having a bit of golden stands, showcasing that they are part of the royal family. 

The twins- no we need a name. The mother named Cynthia, who had brown hair and green eyes who was on her hospital bed had been carrying the baby boy who was named William. The father, Daniel, had strawberry blonde hair with blue eyes. He was holding his new baby girl. He named her Izzy. 

Now these two were hard to gain trust. They had few friends as they didn't want fake friends. They had to see if they were trustworthy. Even if they were not, they wouldnt avoid them just not play.

Years had gone by and the kingdom was under great rule! William, who likes to be called Will, and Izzy who where now 12 had been waiting with their personal maids in the hospital waiting room. Cynthia had been currently been in labor for the past 24 hours and was giving girl to their new sibling. 

Daniel was quickly finishing up a meeting with the other kingdoms, Earth, Fire and water. They were the kingdom of the Sky. They lived up in the sky and was protected by a border to not fall off.

The doctors and nurses had told them that they may come in. Waiting in there for the family was a new sibling and their mother. 

She smiled and asked them to come closer. They did so and smiled softly. 

Right there stood their baby brother. His eyes were closed and was sleeping soundly. He had his dads hair, strawberry hair. 

Daniel had came in and walked to the baby. He kissed his wife's forehead asking what she was going to name him. She replied with a tiered voice, Grian. She explained how it meant "Sun" because he was born of a sunny day,  August 9, 2016. 

As she explained, someone came into the door. 

The twins immediately knew who came in. They waved at their friend and she waved back. The kingdoms witch and daughter. The witch congratulated the two parents while the daughter hugged the twins. The young girl spoke saying congrats that they have a younger brother. Izzy smiled warmly and replied back saying thanks Star. 

Star walked to the baby. He had his eyes open. The parents were talking with her mother. Star tugged on her mothers dress. "Mom! The baby is blind!!" She exclaimed. Everyone looked at the baby. 

His eyes were green but a very light green. Most eyes had a spark initially to say that they could see, but he didn't. He had no spark showing he was blind. 

The parents were devastated as their younger female said how Grian was blind and couldn't be fixed with the help of her powers. 

The twins were sad but swore to always be by his side. 

.

.

As you know their backstory, you need to know why they were know for their kindness. 

.

Their kindness was amazingly swell. They were better considering that the last queens and kinds were horrible.