Sun's Death

The death of a boy named sun.. A glitch in the server? A bug?  What shall his friends have to say? 

.................................................................................................................... 

"Hey Gri. Have you noticed a glitch in the last couple of days?" Ren and Doc b9th approached him. "Uhm not really. Just me lagging back and forth here and there." Grian replied. "Oh yeah! We needed to tell you that Xisuma wanted a meeting with all the hermits." Ren said finally getting into focus again. "Okay I'll be there in soon! Bye!" He exclaimed and flew off back to his base for more rockets.

Soon every hermit was there, all but Grian, no one knew though and just continued with the meeting. "So I've gathered you all here because a glitch in the server has-" Xisuma said trailing off when he saw a message pop up in the chat.

Grian burnt to crisp while trying to escape Samgladiator using [Goodnight..]

Samgladiator has left the game 

Hermits then started talking and asking who was Sam or Creepy. "nonononoNONONONO!!" Xisuma said as he said it louder and louder. "X, something wrong?" Cleo asked with worry in her voice. "I- I wanted to tell you that Permadeath was on becuase the glitch somehow didn't let me change that.." Xisuma said sadly, who was now on the verge of tears. "So- I- you saying that Grian is gone? Permanently.." Mumbo and Iskall both said together also on the verge of tears. 

Of course Grian was dead, but a ghost was at  spawn not knowing what had happened and had no memory. He looked at the strange device in his hand and typed on it.

[PeskyBird] Hello? Where am I

[GoodTimeWithScar] uhh- wait what..

[PeskyBird] why am I here

The new figure was slowly getting up and looked around. He walked a little more but then found out he had parrot wings, as if he knew how to fly, he flew perfectly. He then saw a group of strange people and decided to investigate. He flew down right behind them, not attracting anyone. 

"Uhm do you know where I am?" He said and everyone turned around to see their friend who had died into a ghost, with parrot wings? "Grian??" Someone in the crowd had said. "Huh? Grian? Sounds familiar but I'm Pesky Bird!" 

.................................................................................................................... 

Sooo yeah I guess I did a chapter with the last of our supplies (uh please not I won't be posting for 6 hours. I'm going back to my home from winter break!) Also the ghost thing. I just wanted a little sprinkle from DSMP. My shop is temporarily closed for a bit, my suppliers had done the wrong order. Thank you~ Enjoy your day!!