Good News......Bad News

Warning: Mentions of R@p€

.

.

In Hermitcraft, Grian is the happy and chaotic boy. He usually causes pranks. The hermits honestly love him. They would do anything to protect him. Though when he asked something.. they were shocked.

Grian had told the hermits to meet at his base, he had a really important question. 

Once all had come he was holding a paper.

"Good news or bad news?" Grian asked softly. "Good news." Impulse and Tango said together. "Uh, there is only bad news?" Grian questioned. Not sure of how everyone reacted. "So no good news.. what's the bad news?" Doc firmly said. 

"Well.. apparently. I've been invited to my high school reunion and I'll be gone in a week." Grians hesitation had been shown. "Okay and-" Ren said "WHAT?!" Mumbo screamed. Grian was kinda prepared for that, hermits weren't. 

"Mumbo what's wrong?" False asked. Mumbo ignored her and stroked to Grian. He put his hands on Grians shoulders and shook him. "But- how? I mean- what and who sent it to you?" Mumbo whispered. "Sam.." Grian replied. 

Hermits gasped. They heard of Sam or known to Grian, "the killer rabbit". They weren't too happy with the storied they've heard. 

"I- I'll be fine Mumbo! He said he changed!!" Grian exclaimed. He had also thought but didn't say. He is better since he was let out of a mental hospital!  "Fine. But if you come back hurt, I'm calling the popo." Xisuma said. "Okay! Welp thank you! Byeeeeeee!" Grian pushed all out of his base. Though as it took long since they were taller and stronger then him. 

.   See how lazy I am with this BTW 1 week later   .

Grian came back to Hermitcraft, though he wasn't normal. Instead of greeting the hermits, he ran. He ignored the hermits and they gotten worried. 

"Shall we confront him?" Iskall asked. Xisuma, himself, and Stress had been watching him carefully place more items in his chest. "Yes." Stress said very seriously. They marched up to him. Iskall grabbed his wrist as he was walking away. Grian stopped moving and flinched his hang away from him. 

"G-" Xisuma said. Grian had tears in his eyes and ran away. 

"Gosh darn it." Iskall mumbled. They soon left afterwards. Well, they didn't really leave.. but they more like just went over to Mumbo and Docs places to see if they were free, which they were. 

"Can you help?" Xisuma asked. False left to hang with her girls. "On what?" Ren asked. He was with Doc finished a build. "Well.." Xisuma started. (I'm lazy to write the explanation)

"Soo.. He did get hurt?" Mumbo asked. "No, he just flinched and then ran away." Iskall pointed out. "Well how bout we go over to him right now?" Doc suggested. They all nodded and used their elytras to go to his base.

Mumbo landed first without getting hurt, he knocked on the door. 

No answer. 

He knocked a second time but he call his name out. "Grian!!" Mumbo yelled.

They didn't get an answer but they heard shuffling, and crying. "Grian!?" Mumbo screamed this time. It sounded to Mumbo that he was crying and blocking the door. "He Is-" Mumbo started, right before Doc kicked the door open.

This went Grian flying. He took advantage of that though. He used his tactic ting thrown across the room to hide amongst his bed. "He is blocking the doorway-" Mumbo finished. He was irritated and worried. He hoped that his friend didn't get hurt. Ren slapped Docs head. "Ow-" "Good."

They walked in. Grian on his bed currently in a ball. He was wearing his normal pants and shoes, though he wore his normal red cardigan, it had a hood to go with it. It also seemed like he was covering his body. 

"Gri I'm sorry for Docs behavior. But what's wrong-" Ren apologized close to touching his leg. Grian didn't even needed to be touched to know what was happening. He quickly used his wing to cover his lower body.

At this rate they knew what was wrong. But they didn't really believe it..

How can someone be so dirty to such a innocent person?

They hugged Grian quickly. He flinched at first, then he like it. He felt safe. He was safe. 

There was Good News..

.

.

.

So this is a vent turned into a Oneshot sorta thing. Sooo I'm insecure about my body. Not just people judging it but also showcasing my body to anyone. So if I wear a dress, it shows my legs and sometimes my arms. I feel very uncomfortable with that. I know usually wear pants when wearing shorts. And would usually have a sweater on at all times. I'm scared someone might actually try to R@p£ me. So yeah. If you feel this way, talk with someone. This isn't a cliff hanger either.

.

I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I'm just honestly stressed. I'm moving in like a week and only have a week to pack up my things and will need to be moved by next Saturday. I'm not going to be posting for a while. Thank you to whom understands. Have a great night and day!