Gri-napped

Many other friends of Grian stood infront of him. They were shocked angry and confused. They didn't know how to react to their happiness-

"Now wait, your probably wonder how they got here? Well.. let's just rewind to yesterday morning.." 

.

It was a peaceful day in the Hermitcraft server. And the hermits are not happy about it. There were no pranks, no redstone being destroyed, nada. It was peaceful and calm. (I WISH THAT HAPPENS IN MY CLASS). 

Hermits were piling up on Xisuma asking where was Grian. They knew that if it's that peaceful, something happened. Which they were correct but didn't know until later in the morning.

Most hermits were in the shopping district, mostly waiting for Grian to restock on his G-Train (STOP DOING TRIAN-). They really need deepslate. They got bored very quickly knowing they had nothing to clean up nor fix. Well until screaming was here.

"AAAAAAAAAA!" Grian was screaming at the direction of the hermits. He was flying away from a purple figure, who also seemed to be flying. "HELLPPPP!!" He screamed again. This time they got the memo, and drew there swords and bows out. Now Grian was hiding behind the tallest person he could find at the time, which was of course Mumbo. 

"What is your intention with my fellow hermit.." Xisuma coldly asked. "ᒲ|| ᒲᔑᓭℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ リᒷᒷ↸ᓭ ⍑╎ᒲ" The watcher said, though as Xisuma nor any hermits understood, he or she took a deep breath and said again, "My master needs him" 

"Now look here whatever you are, you tried this already and it didn't work." Ren screamed as he was very far from the group. "You guys are make me agitated, I would like to have him WITHOUT anyone getting hurt." The watcher said trying to act kind to the players. 

"Kinda to late if you want to Gri-nap him." Mumbo exclaimed. He was holding Grian protectively sword on his left hand, Grian hugging his right hand. 

The watcher had sighed and looked around, "I'm like this server. Sadly I'll be taking one person away now." He or she snapped her finger and soon Grian disappeared in a purple smoke. "GRIAN!" False yelled. "What did you do to him." She said very agitated. "No one is getting hurt, but the little boy is-" He isn't a little boy, he is the same age as we mostly are (Grian is youngest)" Xisuma said. "Thank you for you service." The watcher said and disappeared also in a purple smoke. Doc was the closest to the smoke and decided to grab an Emory bottle to get some of the purple smoke.

"Here, in case you'll need it." Doc said. He carefully threw the bottle to Xisuma, which he got a nd out of. "Now what do you mean by 'you tried this already' Ren. Mumbo asked. He needed the full story before completely going to destroy anything in his path to get his best friend back. "Well, it started like this," Ren replied,

The day was MCC. As you know MCC is a competitive game, though Grian wants to think of it as a fun game. Which he does do and makes it a bit more fun. Though dousing this one MCC we were on a break, half way into it. The Noxite crew (spelled correctly??) was checking the server code for any bugs or glitches. 

They did find one, or more. They found five new entities they didn't know. They didn't know what to do so they had called off MCC temporally. 

So as they did so, we saw a death message come up which was very unlikely since they don't normally happen like this, 'TommyInnit was Slain by  ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷' Though Grian was in a state of panic, me and False had rushed in to help him and when we saw the creatures we knew he had bad connection with them. 

Keep in mind too, Grian was very good friends with everyone in the server. So when we heard that the watchers were going to go after him, we all got prepared for a tough battle. We actually never knew why they wanted him, well until he did something unexpected. He screamed.