SBI AU

As you know, SBI or sleepy Bois inc is TommyInnit, Technoblade, wilbur, Philza and mumza. 

What if Grian was apart of SBI. it goes like this,

Grian was cousins if the twins, Wilbur and Techno. His mother had died giving birth to him. His father however abandoned him and gave him to his brother, Philza. 

Grian had become one of the family. SBI had never joined DSMP yet either. 

Once tommy was born, mumza disappeared. 

And at Grians age of 8, Wil and Tech being 10, and tommy only being 3 years old, He was kidnapped. Phil was in definite pain that he lost his only nephew. 

He was apparently kidnapped by watcher. He was trained to  be one for 6 years in their time, but it was really a year. and when he was done, he couldnt find his family. The had went to DSMP. 

and yeah- sorry backround is short, im making more dont worry not dead. 

anyways THANK YALL FOR 1K READS!! AS A THANK YOU, ILL BE WRITING PARTS 2 OF EVERY CLIFFHANGER IVE DONE. NOT THE ONES THAT WERE POSTED IN THE NEXT 2 DAYS!!  ALSOOO IN ABOUT 2 CHAPTERS, ILL BE SAYING SOMETHING REALLLLY IMPORTANT AT THE END AND ITS NOT HAPPY- HAVE A GREAT NIGHTTT 

Edit: WELL FOR THE IMPORTANT THING, WELL ILL SAY IT NOW AND ANOTHER RECENTLY POSTED CHAPTER OKAY! 

So depression. Not something to laugh or make fun of. Honestly I said I wanted to die, and something that's kinda true. But when I say that to my irl friends, they laugh. They say that I'm a great actor. But I know that depression or being Sudicidal is NOT FUNNY! My friend joke that they are and I know they aren't. 

They would also say that this is just a "phase". I HATE that word. Having depression or being sudicidal is not a "phase" it's a emotion something you feel. So if your parents even say that well I'm out of words. 

Sorry this got serious, I'm usually a good, happy girl, but this just crossed the line. 

So if no one is going to say it,

Not your friends,

Not your Family?

Well I will say it. 

Being Depressed or sudicidal is not funny and is not a "phase"

It's a emotion and a lot of people feel that way.