Happy Face

:) Voices AU Grian has voices, also music oneshot. im terrible at this though so loooool. Anyway ill put the music on later, im in class so i cant do now.

.....................................................................................................................

 Grian was always happy! Right? Well he sometimes was but not alllll the time. His "friends" in his mind would tell him to always have a happy face. They keep telling him to smile, be happy, or lie to his real friends that he is happy! He was sad, this had happened during EVO and then it started at the end of his high school. He remebers that Sam told him that he couldnt talk about his dead friend Turatis. He told him to keep a smile. Guess it got to him.

Grian had just woken up from a weird dream. Well I guess it wasnt weird for him. he had that dream or he would like to call nightmares. HIs dream had mulitple voices chanting to keep a happy face on at all times, say everything is fine and how he should always be happy. 

He check the time, it was 7am. He got up and did his daily tasks of restocking the barge, and gathering diamonds. He wasnt fully happy right now but the voices told him to put on a big happy face. Which he did whenhe saw his friends run up to him. 

"Hey Grian!!" Scar shouted. 'Grian put a happy face before they see youuuu' his voices said. Grian put up a happy face. 

As they approached them, Grian threw a potion on the floor. He was making, in secret from the voices, a potion that would let them see his mind and whats going on. 

"Grian-" Mumbo said before getting interupped by a potion being thrown under their feet. 

"Uhh whats happening?" scar said. He was saying that because it started to turn a faded black. They still saw the overworld, but they couldnt be seen. 

They then saw Grian whos eyes were covered with a black blindfold. He was still smiling but crying too. 

"Grian- whats wrong?" Xisuma said walking over too him until he was stopped by a black clear barrier. They looked at grian who was sitting down. Head on his legs, hands on his head. 

A black figure came behind singing a song, 'Hey, put on a happy face Then everything's okay Put on a happy face!!'

"GET AWAY FROM GRIAN!! Y-YOU THING!!" Mumbo yelled having Xisuma make sure he wouldnt get hurt. Scar was trying to get the barrier to break.

'Say I'm happy, I'm happy, I'm happy today' The voice continued ignoring the screams of the trio. 

"Im happy, im happy, im happy today!" Grian said happily. "Grian sanp out of it!" Xisuma said, as he done that scar had broke the barrier and the voice disapeared, everything was going back to normal, and Grian fainted. 

 The trio ran up to the fallen, short hermit, and tried to wake him up. Hermits near by saw this and contacted anyone who could help. By the time you knew it, everyone online was there. 

.....................................................................................................................

hehe short like me!!! jk lol im like 5'1. uhh pretty crappy ik but rushed as well. Anywho, finally posted on my SU book so yayyyyy! ill try to do more tomorrow. Anywho byeeeeeee need ideassssssss