backfired

The Author just wanted Grian to meet the watchers, but that backfired soon later. 

....................................................................................................................

"Hi." Grian said happily. "Hello Young one." He replied with no emotion in his words. "Names Grian! Your name?" He looked up and saw a tall figure with amazing wings that were purple. "My name is ⨅ᔑ╎↸ᒷリ." He had spoken, still with no emotion. "Grian!" A voice shouted behind them. 

It had looked to Grian that almost the entire server had come to see this figure too. "Hey guys-" "Back off him." Xisuma coldly said interrupting him. The watcher had not moved but instead moved closer. "Grian get behind Ren." Mumbo said nodding his head towards Ren. 

Grian had done so and didnt say a word. "State your business here, Watcher." Stress said looking in her inventory for a iron sword. Grian had now understood why the Hermits told the watcher to stay back. They had some bad connection with the creatures. He had no realized he was now floating above a soft grass in between both watcher and hermits. 

All the hermits gasped when they saw Grian being lifted up and been moved in front of them. The watcher mustve did that as a threat that he will hurt Grian if they had taken a step and hurt himself. The watcher was very clever. 

Hermits now arguing on what to do while Grian just stared at the Watcher with curiosity as he was now glowing purple. He had soon saw black dots and he soon fell asleep. The hermits had not noticed until their eyes met a purple flash. They looked to see Grian on the floor and the watcher gone. 

"Grian?!" Mumbo and Iskall yelled before running up to him to check if there was a pulse. Xisuma soon ran over with a strength potion. "I feel a pulse but its going very very fast." Mumbo worriedly said. The hermits had all run to their bases to see if they had some medical supplies that could be used to help Grian. 

[XisumaVoid] Guys need back up!!!!

[RenDog] Me and Doc found some heath potions

[MumboJumbo} Guys Guys we really need help

[ZombieCleo] wait what type of help

[Iskall85] See for your self

Apparently Grian had woken up but instead of his cheerful Green eyes, it was full blown white. "Grian!!-" Scar shouted as some other hermits followed him from behind. They were in shock, Grian was flying of course, since he had wings, but what surprised them the most was that Mumbo, Iskall, and Xisuma were dodging from beams of while light that was coming out of Grians hands. False had told the three to come over to them so they can figure a plan out. 

"Do you think its the watchers doing?" "How will we be able to get to him?!" "Should We call Moonlight and Starlight?" "What if Its starlights doing again?" "Shush!!" Tango lightly screamed over the overlap of everyones questions. "First of all, it isnt the watchers, they mind control with purple eyes not white" Scar had told them "secondly, We could try to get the Goddesses here-" Ren said but getting interupped by petals of flower being flown behind them. "We are not Goddesses, more like.. authors. And yes we kinds summoned the watcher here, but its only because Starlights Magic has gone haywire." Moonlight said, summoning the young girl holding here head with white eyes glowing. 

"Why are her eyes Glowing white, werent they just white but not glowing?" Cleo said with curiosity. "Well apparently whoever she is controlling has white eyes. She doesn't really know how to control it. But do you know where that person is, i sense that they are here right now." Moonlight said.

Hermits then started to point at the direction of Grian. "oh-" Moonlight said in frustration. She bent down to her shaking friend who was now mumbling something. "Shut up, shut up, dont judge people because h-how they act.." she mumbled. Moonlight was shaking in anger but then calmed down. "What is she saying?" Pearl spoke. "Well at her school people tend to judge other people and it seems like they wanted to judge her today." Moonlight replied still angry.

"So how are we supposed to help her- DUDE WHY ARE YOU HITTING HER?!" Mumbo shouted in disbelief. "I have to make sure she is unconscious because her power will turn off." Moonlight said hitting her continuously. Soon she was unconscious and so was Grian.

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY
"what the faq happened????" Starlight said rubbing her head. "Power went haywire, again, this time mind control. On Grian." Moon replied. "Oh-"

....................................................................................................................

So yeah ended it right there because im doing this during class and i might be late for class so yeah bye! Also more stories to come chack announcement thats gonna be posted soon in at 12:30 PM EST!!