UNO REVERSE!

Before I start. Up top, there were 100 songs.. I know 90/100.. (btw this takes place in the second week of season 8, they all don't have elytras yet and Grian has no wings, he normal boi)

.

Xisuma had called a meeting because something was terribly wrong. He had his power back and didnt like it..

"So you probably know why I called you here?" Xisuma said seeing as much had not changed. Though Cub looked like he wanted throw up..

"So you all got powers I assumed?" Xisuma asked. Hermits then said yes. "Well who do you think did it?" Iskall said. "Maybe we could ask Starlight?" Cub said, doing so he made a portal opening to the a blue world with stars everywhere. 

"Soo that's your power?" Ren asked. "Yeah apparently, what ever or whoever I'm thinking about I make a portal there. Soo I made a portal to Starlight-" "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Starlight yelled walking up to the portal, she had a stick or something balancing herself.

"WHAT DO YOU SHITS WANT?!" She yelled again walking out of her room. "Uhh you good?" False spoke. "I- sorry.. I kinda hurt my hand, my leg is in pain." She apologized. "Soo what happened?" Doc said trying to get back to topic. "I- uhh gimmie a sec.. she walked back into the portal. "I- uh was humming a song.. seemed it gave you all powers. Well bye." She said before waving her hand, making the portal close.

"Cant open it anymore." Cub said sadly. A cat walked up to him and nudged his leg. "Oh yeah, forgot. Scar turned himself into a cat. Anyone speak cat?" Cub asked picking up the tiny grey cat wearing a small hat. 

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" Doc yelled before running the other direction. "Yea, I speak cat or animal." Gem said walking up to the cat. "He says that Doc might be a creeper." Gem said putting her hand up at the creeper hybrid who was behind Ren."Well get away from me then." Ren said playfully, accidentally hitting him making wolfs come out of nowhere and chasing him.

"CALL OF YOU DOG ARMY REN!" Doc yelled running away from the army. Ren whistled and the Wolfs came back. "Just tell me what your powers are." Xisuma said face palming his face. All had explained what their powers were, except Grian. "What's your power Grian?" Mumbo asked the shorted and younger hermit. "Uh I really don't know yet, but when I do I'll tell you." Grian said hoping they would understand. Xisuma had let them go do their own things now. 

Grian had hoped that they fought on with his lie. He knew what his power was. Not because he tested it, no no. He got a book of what happened. It was from an anonymous person who made books? It said that he had the greatest power that they all had. It was called Uno Reverse. It was exactly how it sounded like. He only could switch places with the person he thought, and said uno reverse.

.

The next day, Xisuma had gathered around so they could all go to the end to go end busting! Grian was hyped to go! He brought everything he could need and some extra rockets incase he got an elytra. They all went into the portal, they didn't need to fight the ender dragon since Grian had already done so, the went into the tiny 1 hole portal to lead them to hundreds and hundreds of islands filled with end cities. 

They walked to the first end cities but someone got hit off with an enderman. 

They all watched as Doc had fallen into the void by and endermen. Grian saw this and definitely knew what he had to do. 

Void death was the worst death that could happen. You still respawn but you would be in the most pain you ever felt. 

Grian thought of Doc and yelled, "UNO REVERSE!" All hermits looked at Grian before he switched places with Doc. 

Grian fell off the world

"GRIAN!" Mumbo yelled before going back to the over world. The boatem crew soon followed after Mumbo. Soon all hermits were gone and quickly followed after the boatem crew members. They ran to Grians starter base which was majestic. But they didn't have time to look at the fantastic build. 

Grian was not in his base yet. Mumbo waited for his return. He knew that respawning takes a long time. It was then a minute before they heard a noise. Grian was back and Mumbo hugged him tightly. Grian winced in pain. "Ow- Mumbo it hurts." Grian said as Mumbo let him go. 

"So I'm guessing you knew about your power?" Xisuma said. "Yeah.mCheck the first chest look for an book." Cleo looked with Iskall and soon found it. They gave it to Xisuma and he read it loudly. 

Hello Grian, 

You boy have been chosen to have a POWERFUL power. You have the power of UNO Reverse. You think of the person you want to switch with and then say 'UNO Reverse'. Then you would switch places. Don't use it for bad things, better to use for.. happier things. 

- The Night writer

So that person gave you a book of your power?" Scar said. Grian was still laying on the bed and he nodded. 

"Thank you for saving me Grian.. I don't know how to repay you." Doc thanked. "No need! I'm fine saving my friends!" Grian happily said. 

That was their happy gremlin they knew.

.

.

.

Sooo the hurt part is true. I kinda hurt myself, and hand hurts. That's usually my writing hand so I'll stop with my chapters for now..

.

. YOU THOUGHT! My chapters will just be updated slowly. I even made sure that I made a chapter for secrets unfold. Oh yeah! Tomorrow I will be posting Secrets unfold chapters. I'll be making drafts for the oneshots so I can post them on Saturday. Also that's my new slogan for my business. Read my Announcement book to understand a little bit more. Btw this was 1k words. I'm tiered.