Meeting

Meeting someone who had powerful magic to do ANYTHING to them. (Uhmm there will be a reveal of something.)

....................................................................................................................

"So yeah that's all what happened." Xisuma said at another server meeting in the same week. "Oh-" Grian said looking down at the floor in embarrassment. "You know it's fine to be embarrassed sometimes." A voice said and some recognized the voice, others forgot. The star came down slowly again to reveal a person. She looked like she was in her teens of something.

 "it's you again." Stress said being the first to turn around. "Yeh and I'm very sorry about the.. aging spell, just got bored-" "YOU GOT BORED!?" Doc said in very much anger. "Listen I know that sounds wrong but it was only 24 hours-" "Yeah of Grian being a kid and distancing himself because he was TESTED ON!!" Mumbo spat. She backed  up and said in a cold voice, "Shut it.." Soon enough Mumbo and Doc both a tape over their faces, "I have the power. Not you." She said and laughed manically. Hermits tried to help Doc and Mumbo but no use she was right.

Few seconds of silence a beam of light came behind the girl and hugged her. She then started crying and hugged her jacket. (Im sorry I'm not that easily to cry buuuuut.. y know) shushes of the girl came out and the crying girl was no longer crying.

"Let's start over again." She nudged her friend and Mumbo and Doc could talk again. They stayed silent. She took a deep breath and talked. "I am witch of the Stars, I am 12 years old.." she said "but just call me starlight." She said calmly. "I'm her best friend, also known as the witch of the moon and I'm 13 years old, but call me moonlight." She stated. "I've read about you.." Scar spoke up shocking the hermits, "aren't you.. uh supposed to be a secret? Why'd you tell us?" He blankly continued. "I- I just felt doing it. You guys are just so kind.." starlight said.

"We must go now." Moonlight said to her friend. She had disappeared leaving leaves behind her. "Sorry again but for my forgiveness ill warn you went its happens again." And she flew up once again.

As soon as they left all eyes were on Grian. "Ok you have some explaining to do." Tango said.

.................................................................................................................... 

Pretty short I know but that was my reveal, I'm a 12 year old girl who has to go back to school on Monday! Yay.. also 'moonlight' is also my friend who had to leave my school sadly. But she is turning 12 this year so Yay!! Anywho please check my post on conversation to see a really important announcement. Also consider this chapter with age reveal a thank you for 100 reads!! Thanks again!!

Also here are drawing I made of the two friends.

Witch of the West aka moonlight I got lazy on this, took 30 mins

Witch of the North aka starlight didn't get lazy and took 3 hours

Witch of the North aka starlight didn't get lazy and took 3 hours. I made lost of mistakes..