A/N: THANK YOU

Thank you for 200+ reads. This real means alot to me. i starte this book just last friday, not even a week and im over 200. So as a thank you i will uh telling stuff about myself and my friend! No real names, already said my age and this is only my OCs character, some are the same as me irl. 

For some odd reason it wont let me put pictures anymore, so ill just say this, go to Meeting chapter and look at my drawings, thats who ill be talking about.

Name: Starlight (Me)

Age: 12

Power: Teleportation, Mind-Control, Spells (Ex: Age spell, Shield Spell, Fandom spell.)

Sexuality: Aromantic

Bio: Part witch but instead of potions, spells. Usually angry at school, meaning her powers will go haywire. Calms her down is her BFF. 

Name: Moonlight (BFF)

Age: 13

Power: Teleportation, Healing, growth (Ex: can make plants appear.)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Bio: Part Fairy, doenst have wings. She is the cute one in school, calms down her BFF when thing sgo out of control, sometimes serious. 

So yeah thats all. The ones that count as real life is, Age, Sexuality, and the school part of Bio. BTW Im in middle school so were pretty stressed out. Thank you again for the 200+ views. Means alot to the the both of us.