(1) Controlled - Puppet (2)

So there is not two parts but two different story lines for this song. Kk? Tell me which was better!!! And yes I listened to this for an hour. Only got to 50 mins tho- bye and enjoy!!

.

.

As though Xisuma does check the server status everyday, he something's can get confused when letting a small update come into the server. He would confuse a tiny update with a HUGE bug in the game. 

Though it rarely happened and when done so, he fixes i5 immediately. But what if he really did think it was a small update, and let it in? What if..

.

.

Grian likes to peacefully sleep, but when it comes to fights and screaming, it just reminds him of his past. He doesn't like it. Though when restocking he just hears screaming of lots of hermits. When he walked over to the chaos, he gasps slightly. On his left side is Xisuma yelling, the other would be Scar and Cub. Some other hermits would be across from him. 

"I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've a nagging fear! Someone else is pulling at the strings" Scar mentioned to Cub. Cub nodded and said that letting a massive bug into the game that controls people isn't good. "I know, i know but I thought it was a slight update!" Xisuma talked back. 

"Have you ever took care of a server?? Do you know how much sleep you get?! YOU GET A MAXIMUM OF AN HOUR OR SO!" Xisuma snapped. Grian flinched at this though as no one noticed his presence, he was fine with it.

"Xisuma- cmon stop it, they don't mean it." Keralis calmly said. Xisuma ignored him. 

A new hermit came and took side with the Convex. Ren screamed slightly "Something terrible is going down through the entire town, Wreaking anarchy, and all it brings!" 

Xisuma scoffed. He couldn't believe this was happening. After all he has done for them this is what he gets!

I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all.. Grian thought. He couldn't feel his body, he count feel anything. He backed away slightly. Some hermits noticed his presence now and had asked him if he was okay (Mumbo), others trying to stop a fight from happening. "Grian!? You good??" Mumbo asked. He screamed it a bit. 

Grian didn't answer, "I curse the name, the one behind it all!" Grian yelled and stomped his foot, he fell backwards. Everyone got his attention he was sitting on the floor. 

Discord

 "I'm howlin' at the moon." Grian spoke. Though his voice was different.. a little more.. monotone. He stood up as if nothing happened. This worried the hermits. 

 And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon

Grian held his hand up and made the trio that was yelling at Xisuma and Xisuma himself to be with the group of hermits.

"GRIAN!?" Stress yelled. Grian slightly flinched. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Iskall screamed. 

Discord

"whatever did we do?" Their fellow short hermit questioned. "That's not him, whatever X let in the server, it has control over him." Doc mumbled, only to be heard by the hermits that were near him. 

To make you take our world away?

Grian stepped back again, it seemed as he was gonna fall but he quickly caught himself. Grian had one hand of his other arms elbow. He looked scared.. no.. Terrified.

"Grian.." Mumbo asked. He wanted to know if he was talking to his friend. "Grian?" Mumbo asked again. He didn't answer, instead he just fainted. 

Mumbo ran over to him without a word. Soon the others went. They checked to see if he wasn't.. well.. you know.

They found his pulse and Xisuma had fixed whatever just happened. "He needs rest, the magic had made him faint." False said. She made Grian sit up straight. 

The hermits sighed in relief. Their strawberry blonde friend was safe. Maybe a bit traumatized but safe.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Grian looked down at his past self. He seemed to be wearing his Tuartis "Costume" Sam had given him. He looked disgusted, he hugged his self and told him everything was alright. 

Appearently, some hermits were also looking at their smaller doppelganger of themselves. Xisuma chuckled when his younger self tried to control his admin panels. Iskall was looking at his smaller selfs eyes. His eye was not yet robotic yet in the past. 

Now the hermits were fine until both Xisuma somehow got alerted that someone had entered Hermitcraft, with out being white listed. "Hey! I'm getting the hang of this!!" Tiny Xisuma whispered. It only made his older self chuckle even more. 

"I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've a nagging fear.. Someone else is pulling at the strings" Grians past self said. It was loud enough for everyone to hear. Older Grian sighed and bent down. 

"Something terrible is going down through the entire town. Wreaking anarchy, and all it brings" Grian sadly said, he remembered what he had to go through and remembered that he would have to go into it again. Younger Grian sighed and looked down.

"I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all" Younger Grian replied. His voice cracking. "Wait- do you know who it is?" Bdubs asked. His younger self was near a bed as high was setting. 

"I curse the name, the one behind it all.." Grian coldly spat as he looked behind him. Stood there not far was Sam. One older, one younger. Younger Grian looked Un pleased and took a breath of air. 

Older Sam walked over to them and whispered a sentence to older Grians ear. "Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon. And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon" 

"Discord!! whatever did we do, To make you take our world away?!" Younger Grian yelled at his Sam's person. Sam was irritated and slapped him. Older Grian was agitated. He wanted to kill his "Friend" though as he cant because it will break the timeline. 

Grian cupped his cheek as silent tears came down his eyes. His sam hugged him  and said "Your fine Tuartis! Your fine!!" Now Grian was really mad. He faced his "old friend" 

"YOU FLIPPING MANIPULATED ME TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL! YOU MADE ME TUARTIS!" Grian snapped. He pushed him to the floor. Sam got up and brushed himself off. The hermits were honestly surprised that he was fighting for himself but was more surprised knowing that Grian was manipulated into being someone he was not.

"You bastard." Grian said and stormed off. He took his younger selves hand and they left. The two white rabbits now had to deal with some angry friends, young and old.

.

.

.

Pretty tiered if I say so myself. Uh yeah- 1100 words. I'm beat out. Now. There is not Continuous part of this. I won't post anything tomorrow. Now have a great night!!