- Vent not really -

Soo this isn't really a vent but I'm thankful for my mother.. she is a single mother, who takes care of a young girl.. the song up there really represents her.. well the first part.. 

.

.

She was 20 with the baby on the way, on the east side of the city, she was working everyday.

It's true, she had to leave me with my grandparents for about a year or so to go back to college. I missed her very much and never knew how she got pregnant.

Putting books on shelves she could barely stay awake. She was clinging to the feeling that her lucky was gonna changer.

She worked and helped at many places. One thing I remember was she helped at a library. 

Across town she'd take the bus at night, to her parents house.

She was living with them still. She couldn't use the money for a house if she had me. Her 2 other sisters had already moved out and married.

And then she'd turn on the light, she would sit down at her the table, tell herself everything's alright.

She was fine, she was worried. Maybe because she had a baby when she was still in's school..

She was waiting on the day, that she hoped he baby would arrive.

She didn't have a boyfriend.. or any male for that matter. But she still had me..

She'd never be alone, have someone to hold.

On December 15, 2009 I was born.. 

And when nights were cold, she'd say:

The worlds not perfect but it's not that bad. If we got each other, and that's all we have! I will be your mother and I'll hold your hand, you should know I'll be there for you..

She is right, but she was always there for me. I might hide my feelings a lot. Most being negative. She would still find and comfort me. 

She is the best mom I could have.. we do have our fights but we're fine. 

.

.

I'm sorry this got really emotional.. I should use this song for a Oneshot tho- anyway.. I'm going back to real life school tomorrow. So posting will now be once a day- IM SORRYYY!! I'm listening to sad songs right now... songs that mostly remind me of my mom.