I've gotchu brother

Grian and Dream brother AU. Hermitcraft x DSMP Crossover. BTW the two are twins-

.

.

When we were young we were the ones, The kings and queens oh yeah, we ruled the world

Grian and Dream were both lovable twins. Sure the had their differences like Dream like to PVP and Grian loved to build. They still loved each other. When they were both 4 years old, they had a enchanted flower, they swore to never EVER take it off. The enchantment, well they didn't know. Soon the would.

We smoked cigarettes man no regrets, Wish I could relive every single word.                                    

The two, inseparable.. they never did anything bad, and if so. They blamed it on the dog. They never smoked cigarettes, they knew what not to do or what to do. At the age of 6 something terrible had happened, to both of them..

The wastaken family were driving to a new city, when a car crash had happened. The twins were fine, nothing to serious, but we cannot say the same for the family.. the parents had died due to blood loss. The twins were not happy about this and was scarred for the rest of their lives. They were sent to an orphanage.
The twins never left each others side. They never did get adopted.. and at the age of 10 something else had happened. And it was to Grian.

We've taken different paths, And travelled different roads.

Grian was taken away by the watchers. Dream was alone.. he didn't get adopted either. Before Grian had been taken away, he made something for his twin. A mask. It had a smiley face and Dream swore to never take it off. Dream had also decided to make something for Grian. 
He knew how Grian fascinated parrots, so he got a necklace that said "Pesky Bird", Grian had also swore to never take it off.

I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old, And when you're in the trenches, And you're under fire I will cover you

Grian was still under the watchers "care". He was trained to be a watcher for six years. Thought he had been there for six years. He improved to be stronger and had to stay with the watchers. 

Players didn't really know this but there was a war. Admins against watchers. At the age of 24 Grian was laying on his bed when an explosion was heard. He ran down the stairs and saw players or much he called, admins killing the watchers. He was happy that the watchers were going to be gone. 

Most watchers were defeated quickly. Others retreated. Grian was now looking at what a was left, fire and obsidian everywhere. Then was knocked out.

If I was dying on my knees, You would be the one to rescue me. And if you were drowned at sea I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe

Dream was now an admin of a server he made with his two best friends. GeorgeNotFound and Sapnap. They together started the Dream SMP or DSMP. Dream missed his twin, he never forgot him and kept his promises. He had a dream, a memory of the two. At the orphanage, they were playing on the playground. Dream had told Grian to look at him doing the monkey bars.

Dreams hand got sweaty and he fell. His knee had blood coming out. Grian rushed over and had helped him with the injury. He wanted to to repay him so much..

I've got you brother-er-er-er

Oh brother, we'll go deeper than the ink. Beneath the skin of our tattoos

When they were at the age of 8 they were playing with some ink and paint. Grian being his cute, clumsy self put some paint on his nose. Dream had laughed and done the same. Grian soon join the laughing and washed them both up.