High school stories

"UGH WHO KEEPS DOING THESE PRANKS?!" Doc yelled. Apparently his prank   was a glitter bomb. "I don't know!" Ren screamed. He had also gotten a prank. His prank was not that bad, but still his hair didn't look good in pink. 

As they both went to school, Ren wearing  hoodie to cover the pink hair. He saw his friends talking and walked up to Grian, "Hey~ (I CANT HELPPPPP)" He said. Grian blushed and Mumbo spotted this and grabbed Grian and they both left. 

Xisuma (Dadsuma) shook his head. "What?" Ren said dumbfounded. The bell finally rang. They all went to class. False went in first. As she opened the door water poured onto her. "WTF?!" False screamed. Grian started to chuckle slightly, making his brothers friends a little suspicious.

.

.

.

Mumbo was trying to find Grian for lunch. 

He found him being shoved into a locker by some flipping bullies. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" He yelled very much anger in his voice. The bullies saw him and ran away leaving a Grian on the floor, with bruise on his eye. He still kept smiling though..

.

.

.

"MUMBO!" Iskall was looking for Mumbo because the gang (helpppp) wanted to talk to him with Grian. "Yea-" "Stress wants to talk so do the rest." Iskall said and walked with the brothers.

"Sooo whacha wanna talk bout." Mumbo said holding Grian in his arms. Grian was tiered. "Is Grian doing the pranks? If so tell him to stop." One of them said (can you see myself losing motivation??) "Uhm- no can do?" Mumbo questioned himself doing so too. 

.

.

.

IVE LOST MOTIVATION!! IVE ALSO LOST MY MIND!? MY HEAD HURTS AND I CANT THINK ANYMOREEE.... SO ILL BE TAKING A BREAK. I'll post on fridays.. I need a schedule. Kk bye