TAKE HER NAME OUT OF YOU MOUTH!

Trans! Grian AU. His mother wanted a daughter not a son and doesn't like Gia as a boy. He is father supports her and so does his older brother. 

But what if they came to visit him?

.

.

Well Xisuma had said that they could have anyone come join the server as to visit them and check up on them. Many friends and family visited the hermits. Grian had which thankfully prayed at least his everyone except his mother came to visit him. 

Well. He didn't pray enough didn't he. 

As people came into the server, he saw at the corner of his eye, a glimpse of a familiar Woman with her son and husband. He tried to not be seen but didn't work 

His mother had asked him what he had been doing. 

.

.

Soon every parent had to go but his mother refused to leave. His dad and brother had been begging her to go back home. 

Xisuma was mad that she wasn't leaving as others had already left. False thought she was acting like a Karen. 

"GIA! TELL THEM TO LET ME GO!" Her mother yelled. Not caring that she just said his dead name. Grian just stared at her. His brother had slapped her and screamed at her, "TAKE HER NAME OUTTA YOUR MOUTH!" His dad came and hugged him whispering " you don't deserve to mourn.." 

Mumbo hugged his best friend tight. Some hermits had known he was transgender. Others did not. But knowing that their own mother had called Grian by his dead name.. Xisuma banned her immediately and his family left. 

.

.

.

Motivation is gone. Good night. I'll put backstory tmw.. I'm lazy night bye again ✌️