Kids..

2 words, Kid Grian.. Also I need to make an announcement at the end. Also an AU please.. I need angst.

.................................................................................................................... 

"I need some drama Brother." [North] had said looking at her Friend. "Well then.. Let's cause some mischief huh?" [West] said looking over towards her. And a beam of light had come across a familiar hermit.

"Mumbo are you in here?" Grian yelled across his base, he needed more end crystals for.. that's classified. "Bedroom." Is what he heard from him. As he walks toward the room he felt faint. By the time he reached his door he fell with a loud thump. 

"GRIAN" was the last word he heard before he fully passed out.

Mumbo rushed over to where the loud noise was made, he found Grian on the floor and got him up and shook him yelling his name.

He then called Xisuma and anyone who could help. After 5 minutes he waited outside his base, where Scar, Xisuma and Doc came. "So where is he?" Xisuma said in hurry. "Just placed him in a spare bed." Mumbo replied, letting them in. Everyone them heard a faint crying noise. 

Mumbo was first to react and ran over to where Grian was sleeping. They all followed him and when they got there, it was a unexpected sight to see. 

They saw a kid, in a red sweater and had dirty blonde hair crying. "Nope I'm out." Doc said as he was about to leave but Scar grabbed his lab coat making sure he doesn't leave.

[XisumaVoid] Server meeting in 5 mins

[Cubfan135] Why

[XisumaVoid] Something happened to Grian

[Keralis] Is he okay???

[GoodTimeWithScar] Yes

"So I've called you all here because something unexpected happened to Grian." Xisuma said grabbing Grian and showing it to the hermits. (I imagined this as lion king.. SIMBAAAA) "Awhhhh he is so cute!!" Or "H-how" was the sentences filling up the air. 

"We don't know what happened but-" Mumbo had gotten cut off by a floating star coming towards them. Hermits gotten their swords out to protect. "Shush now.. This is uh temporary." The star said landing onto the floor. "W-who are you??" Pearl said backing up from her. "I am who you shall not fear, the creator of a book, but someone you will meet soon Enough." She said looking a orange book that had a W engraved onto it.

"So, what happened to him." Cleo spoke up from this awkward silence. "An Age spell." She replied quickly looking at a different book. "How long will it last?" Iskall said. "Hmm 24 hours I presume." She again replied quickly. "Who are you-" "shoot, I'm late. Well excuse myself I am heading out now. And.. you find out who I am sooner not later.." and she disappeared from their sight.

"Not taking care of him!!" Doc said and left. Mumbo mentally slapped himself. "Grian was now on the floor sitting down peacefully. Scar walked up to him and reached his arm out and Grian instantly put his hand up "P-please no.." he mumbled weakly. Scar then walked back away from him in shock. 

Stress, Iskall and Mumbo had agreed to all take care of him. They stayed on Iskalls place since it was bigger then the rest. Grian distanced himself from each of them. He mostly stayed on the bed only to get a snack and go to the bathroom. 

"What do you think is wrong with him?" Stress said making sure he didn't hear them. "Don't know but you think he'll talk now?" Iskall said. They walked up to him and they started talking. Grian soon joined in the talking about a few minutes later. "Why are you distancing yourself from us Grian?" Mumbo said cautiously. "I- it reminds me of people.." he softly said. 

He continued rambling how he was experimented on because he was a avian. He showed his parrot wings that had bandages on it, he also talked about how he was getting blood taken out every day. But then a family had sent him free and he lived with them. "Oh Grian, your safe now." Stress said hugging him tightly. Then he was crying. He then went to Mumbo ad hugged him. He cried and cried until he fell asleep, safe in Mumbos embrace. 

The next day Grian had no memory of what just happened. But all he knew is that he needs more end crystals.

.................................................................................................................... 

ANNOUNCEMENT: Polar has wanted to retire editing my chapters. I'm totally cool with it I just wanted to do say it. Happy 2022!! Enjoy the year and I want to say. I'm starting school on Monday so I'll be posting less and less. Also.. creator of a book?? Hmm wonder who that is.. anywho see you next chapter!! Wow this is long. Longest one is 1K words, this is 810 words.