Phenoix fly

Uhh Lyric oneshot- uh yeah alsooooo, uhm just an AU

..................................................................................................................... 

"What are you willing to lose? You cover your wounds, but underneath them." God of Stars said. A million voices in your head that whisper, 'Stop, now' Another twist of the knife, turn of the screws- " God of the Moon spoke, "It's all in your mind and it's fighting you, Arm yourself, a storm is coming." Star spoke snapping her fingers and going back to reality. Grian got up from that dream and heard screams and yells. He ran over to the yelling and heard the voices again,

"Well, kid, what you gonna do now?" The first spoke.

"It's your reflection looking back to pull you down.." The second said drifting away.

So are you gonna die today or make it out alive? You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you'll fly!!

Grian ran up and hit watcher, he hits multiple times before killing it. More watchers were summoned to kill that person. He was on a rampage. He was scaring the hermits, they usually don't see him as mad like now. They see him as he normally cheerful hermit spirit. 

Fly, phoenix, fly, It's time for a new empire. (Damn Evo hurts-) 

Go bury your demons then tear down the ceiling! Phoenix, fly!

He thought all the watchers were gone and wouldn't attack, he was running up to his friends yelling, "ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!" Until everything went black.

The hermits witnessed their youngest hermit get knocked out. Iskall tried to get up, but didn't have the strength to do so. 

-Grians mind-

"And now you're playing with matches, Come out of the ashes underneath you, A million voices in the crowd they're screaming, 'Stop, now'.." The voice said coming back in his mind.

"We'll let 'em swallow their pride, you're turning the tide to true believers" The second voice said again appearing in front of him, with the other voice. They were a blurry nonsense but they looked like to be two young girls.

"Got them in the palm of your hand, you're playing God now" They said helping him up of the 'floor'. 

They soon disappeared but Grian could still hear the voices. A screen was soon showed up and showed him unconscious with a watcher having a sword at his back. The hermits, his friends yelling for him to wake. "What you gonna do now?" They said again, "It's your reflection looking back to pull you down" and he saw another screen showing himself with an orange border of fire surrounding him.

He suddenly woke but not how he looked like. His eyes orange, his hands had flames in them and phenoix wings. 

"So are you gonna die today or make it out alive?" the voice appeared and had a long moon dress and dark wings, with a moon crown. Shocking the hermits scar mumbled to Xisuma, "t-that's the goddess of the moon.." "what-" Xisuma replied.

It looked like the watcher had stumbled back in hurry when someone else appeared, "You gotta conquer the monster in your head and then you'll fly" the last voice said. She had a Star hat, a short dress with stars all over it. "The goddess of the Stars, or should I say the God of all-"

The two held Grians hands and screamed together "Fly, phoenix, fly? It's time for a new empireGo bury your demons then tear down the ceiling, Phoenix, fly!" As doing so they all shot their magic at the watcher and he never appeared. 

"Thank you-" the two said and letting go of his hands. Grian fell unconscious once again making Mumbo get up with little strength to go up to him and hug him. The two nodded and gave a fire necklace to him. They backed up and flew up once again making dust come out from the sky healing the hermits and waking Grian up.

..................................................................................................................... 

Very lazy with this because I didn't know what to do. Please I'm running out of ideas please give me an Idea. Lol peace!!