Hermit Game Night

Thank you -Millipeede- for giving me this idea!! 

.....................................................................................................................

Every week the hermits would gather on friday to have a game night. The would play monopoly, ticket to ride (my fav game tbh) and any game that they had. Today they would be going to play ToD AKA Truth or Dare (banned in our school). 

Iskall went first, "Doc, Truth or Dare!" It was only a second before Doc spoke. "Hmmm Dare." small gasps filled the room of hermits. "Okay then.. What is Octagon gonna work on now?"  Doc was surprised it wasnt a bad one. yet.."Well we are trying to work out some redstone to make sure your item in your hand wouldnt be used. more like infinite." He said in one breath.

Soon everyone was doing well, not really much bad dares. Well Ren did get a dare to pull Xisumas helmet off. lets just say that he wont be building for a few days..

Next was Falses turn. "G, Truth or Dare." He always picked truth when he did it with Tuartis, so why stop that now? "Truth." No one was really surprised. He mostly did this when they played. No one really knew why. "Okay then, Are you sleeping enough?" Grian wasnt expecting this. he thought that she would pick one that wasnt that hard. 

"Uhm can i skip?" Grian said carefully. He realized his mistake. When he said that, the hermits would get suspicious on why he wanted to skip. "Grian.. Are you getting sleep?!" False said, half screamed,

Her yelling triggered his emotions. He didnt really like being yelled at, it reminded him or Sam and high school. He scooted away in fear and cried out, " I- Im sorry im sorry just dont h-hurt me.." Mumbo got up and walked over to Grian and gave him a big hug. "Your safe.. Your safe with big brother." (ooo PLOT TWIST) 

They silently were freaking out. First of all, Grian had a flipping panic attack, second, Grian was abused?? Third, Mumbo was his older brother. Grian soon fell asleep in his brothers arm. "Mind explaining?" Ren silently yelled. "Im so sorry i didnt mean it." False also said. Before you know it, everyone was over lapping a question after a question. 

"Ill answer some questions, ask the rest to Grian, slowly." Mumbo said sighing at the questions. "First of all, I know this is worrying, but he just had a bad high school thats all." Mumbo said a little to happily but deep down he knew that it hurt. "WHat do you mean bad-" "Hush Hush no questions, but.. there were murders at his school, he was a witness to one. Well most. He saw a lot of people die, even his best friend, tuartis. The yelling made him freak out on how the person who murdered half the school, it was his friend who did murder." Mumbo said looking down at his still sleeping brother. 

"oh-" is what they could all say. 

"Oh yeah, one more thing, was saying dont hurt me because he was threatened to not say a word about this but yknowwww sam is in prison. Also... We dont speak a word on how i know this!" Mumbo said threatfully.

"Yes s-sir!" is what they could all muster too, they didnt like scary mumbo..

.....................................................................................................................

Thanks for the idea -Millipeede- . Anywho! Got new idea!!! Doin it soon but uh its just an AU thought that i thought i should introduce before actually doing it!!!