SELFISH?!?!

I watch to much Encanto-

.

.

.

"Hello. Prince." Doc spat as he walked to Grian. "Excuse me?" Grian turned around to see a crown in the creepers hand. His face had a mixed expression of fear and regret. Fear of them finding out, and Regret of ever coming into Hermitcraft.

"Grian, what is this?" Xisuma asked as he was behind Doc, and so were some other hermits. "It's- a crown?" Grian had no idea how to answer this question. 

"What for?" Scar butted in. He was now in Mr Serious Man Mode. (Why-) "I- well, cant tell you. Please leave now." Grian hated this and just wanted to be alone for the time being. "How bout this? Care to explain why you had a connection with watchers and the crown prince?" Mumbo held a purple book. The title being in a language the hermits couldn't understand.

Grian bit his tongue as hard as he could, why did this happen to him? "I said I cant tell you." Grian was serious on that and wanted them to leave. Jesus Christ why are they still here? Zephor was so right about coming here. 

They didn't budge. They stood there ground. "You being really selfish now you know that? You cant even tell your friends this?"  Mumbo whispered. Grian heard it and snapped, 

"SELFISH?! IVE BEEN STUCK BEING PERFECT MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! AND LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE FOR ME IS MESS THINGS UP!?" Grian kept stomping on the ground signally he was pissed off at their behavior.

"Nothing is messed up!" Mumbo shouted, he realized his mistake and so wanted to apologize. "You can still become the crowned prince of the watchers!!" Doc yelled at the pissed off person.

"I NEVER WANTED TO BE CROWNED PRINCE!" Grian yelled again, magic was flaming out of his hands and the hermits backed away.

"I WAS I DOING IT AS I WAS TAKEN FROM MY FAMILY!" Grian shouted with all the courage he had left in him. He finally told someone this and was happy, but he didn't expect it to be like this.

"Grian-" Scar stuttered as Mr Serious Man went away. 

"Zephor was right. Players do suck."

.

.

.

Short I know, I'm crying. My mom is crying her eyes out as she vents about everything and she thinks I'm asleep, I'm not. Ya. Uh if your wondering where me and moon are at, continue reading. But that's all for this A/N! 

.

.

Star: up all night writing in her notebook the ENTIRE plot line for "The life of a middle schooler" 

Moon: Continuously getting coffee and hot chocolate for Star, whilst editing the plot line. 

Grian: angered as he can't find the other two people in the Sky trio. 

Hermits: trying to calm down their friend with Parrots-

- The Night Writer