What is GPS??

"Now! What is GPS, you may ask ANYONE, and they wouldn't know.." Iskall had invited the GPS kids, aka his friends, to his house. They wanted to discuss very important manners. "Uhhh is it like the app?" Impulse asked so innocently. "NO" Iskall yelled, making someone storm up to his room. 

"CAN YOU SHUT UP? IM TRYING TO DO HOMEWORK!" His brother screamed, "GET OUT [NAME]!!" Iskall screamed and his brother had done so. 

The kids looked terrified, well all but Xisuma. Iskall calmed down and had explained what GPS had meant. "GPS, or Grian Protection Squad." Iskall said proudly. "Wait why 'protection'?" False said, putting quotes in the air. 

"Well who ever is hurting Grian.. you know.." Iskall said mischievously. 

"Oh.." Cleo mumbled .

"Well.. We have a day to find out what's wrong with Grian!" Iskall said, sadly.

"Why a day?" They all asked. "Well apparently they have to close the school for a week and thats on Wednesday.. And that concludes the meeting. See y'all tomorrow!" His Swedish voice said, pushing his friends out of his room.

.

They watched Grian do his normal day, weirdly enough they ignored him, hurting Grians feelings. He would spend his time in the library with Mumbo. Mumbo was reading a book to Grian until Grian spoke. "Do you think your friends hate me? I mean they keep ignoring me.." he replied sadly, hot tears coming down his eyes and onto his cheeks. 

"I- no don't worry. They just had a bad day." Mumbo replied, hugging the younger boy.

.

Iskall called the last meeting until next week. "Soooo we have to say sorry to him don't we.." Gem said looking down at her feet. "Yeah we do.." Iskall said doing the same. They soon heard two familiar voices. Mumbo and Grian.

The two were walking back home. Grian reading his book, while Mumbo guiding him, not into danger. The two were very quiet until they hugged, Mumbo went his separate way, across the street, while Grian kept walking and walking in to a blue home, with a black rooftop. The windows were covered with the blinds and he walked in.

"I guess this is goodbye for a week.." Scar said. He started to cry and Cub calmed him down..

.

Sooo Oneshot.. veryyyy short one.. anywho. Uh at the end of the book, it's something for -Millipeede- for her uhh- new book? It's just a better cover of her book, because uhh her original one- just I- it's cursed..

.

.

.

-Millipeede- 

Mine- It's kinda cringe too, but I couldn't find the right color hair for Milli-

Left: Dank /\ Middle: Milli /\ Right: Andie