Short stories

Short stories of Grian! Uhm grian never met watchers and the watchers want him so they control him.  Well most of them

.

.

.

Grian was happy in Hermitcraft. Only thing about him was his paranoia. He had this feeling someone was constantly watching him. Hermits had asked him if he was alright. 

He always said no. They tried finding out was wrong until this day. Hermits were currently discussing that stuff had gone missing til a black figure in white hair with a purple dress and wings. 

"OMG MY HOLY FRIK FRAK!" Xisuma yelped. Hermits were terrified. "X, what is that?" Grian yelled.

"I don't know?!" Xisuma replied. The watcher walked forward to a hermit and picked him up. "YO, LET GO OF ME!" Grian yelled. The hermits were out of their trance and got their swords out. 

"LET GO OF HIM- WHAT EVER YOU ARE." Ren screamed. The thing was annoyed, it placed something on Grians neck and left. 

Grian fell to the ground, Scar ran up to him with Mumbo and asked if he was alright, Grian didn't reply and tried to pry off the thing on his neck. He started coughing as he was choking himself. "Dude- stop it's not gonna work.." Iskall said. 

G sighed and everyone went on with their life. 

.

.

The watcher appeared again with out anyone noticing. Grian turned around to see t and stepped back. He grabbed his communicator and tried to type.

Grian: heLpsm Itsn sysbalc againgsu 

StressMonster101: you good luv

Grian: ples help-

Grian turned communicator off

MumboJumbo: G?

FalseSymmetry: Cmon let's check on him

The watcher had gotten Grians communicator and turned it off. "CAN YOU STOP!?" Grian started running for his life. The thing walked after him. Everyone was outside his base when they saw him run out. He didn't notice them and just scream, "CAN YOU LEAVE ME BE??" 

The watcher was no infront of him and he turned around. 

"Come live with us in the palace, there is a room waiting for." It said. Grian looked in shock. "WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WOULD LEAVE THIS AMAZING SERVER??" 

"Yeah!" The hermits exclaimed. "Cmon.. Cmon" teh watcher said and put her hand up. Magic flowed into Grians necklace thing. A screech of pain went into Grians back and wings popped out. His outfit turned a more formal grayish and purplish color. A mask went over his face and he stood still. 

"Cmon.. just let us adore you." She said and they disappeared.

.

.

Star appeared out of no where. "Sup-" Star said. No one was there. She tried teleporting to everyone. She did so and saw everyone having fun in the water from the glistening ocean. She sighed and put a spell onto everyone. 

They noticed this and looked her way. She saw everyone and turned around. "PUT A FRIKING SHIRT ON PEOPLE!!" all laughed at her comment.

"What did you do this time to us?" Cleo asked. 

"Uh- what would happen if everything bad didn't happen to you?" She replied. 

"That's easy- only Cleo would change." Mumbo pointed out. Grian laughed uncontrollably. 

Soon everyone started to change. Well didn't change, all but Cleo. She turned more human. "Damn G- so much truma.." Star said as she was looking at him. Grian had his hands to his face. 

Soon he changed, his blonde messy hair turned much lighter and some scars that were seen Wendy there anymore. He took his hands away from his face and started laughing. "What the heck-" Doc said. 

"Danggggggggg Highschool and Watchers!!" Star screamed she made everyone's to normal. Grian was now on the ground sleeping. 

.

.

.

.

I've lost my motivation. I will still post ofc but only for my Middle school AU book. Uhm ya. Failing school rn!! Heheh byeee!

-the night writer