Why did it happen? [2]

Part two of It all started with a water bucket. Yes I love that song-

.

.

Yes everything was fine. Grian was now fine. He had great friends that were a bit overprotective. Though he never knew what happened with his old bullies. 

His friends had told him that they got in trouble and were suspended for a week. 

Honestly that was a lie. They did something very bad but very good.

What they have done is really not just threatening them, but very much hurt them?

Here what happened,

"Now I'll give you ONE day to make your decision with you friends over there." Mumbo said looking down at The first bully. "Y-yes sir." He said. The other bullies had many blood on their Face. The hermits let them roam free with two things they had to do. 

First: Decide if you either want to bully Grian or not.

Second: They will never speak of this.

The next day before school the bully Gang (Idk) met up with the Hermits. "Made your decision?" Xisuma asked. False was just looking at them, she was still angers that she couldn't kill them.  "O-our decision is to stop." One of the bullies which Scar thought was the leader had said. 

"Good, no looking, touching Grian okay?" Impulse screamed before they all walked off. 

.

.

Alternate Ending

"BITCH YOU NEVER TOUCH THE BEAN AGAIN!" Starlight yelled. Moonlight was telling her to stop but secretly she wanted to kill him with her friends knife. "Calm down.." Milli said patting one of the bullies. "It's going to be a slow painful death.." she finished before, well, one word, Knife. 

The trio then just continued to stab or beat them up continually. When they left they had to make sure no evidence was found. They washed their hands, changed their clothes, and burned the bodies! 

.

.

.

Tell me which ending you like? Also added -Millipeede- because I have read in the comments. She wanted to beat them up and I gave her a knife! Anyways really tell me what ending you liked. Byeee

- The Night Writer