Baby Evolutionists

Okay quick explanation- these are the ages.

Tuartis - 6
Netty - 6
Zee - 7
Grian - 5
Solidarity - 7
Mini - 5
Pearl - 6
BigB - 6
These are people who I know that's in EVO. I don't know if that's all of them but yah that's all the people I really know. Anywho, Grian is apart of Hermitcraft it's just as though all had appeared out of no where and turned into babies. Will be set in season 8 as Pearl is in season 8 as well and would be easier for me to write it that way. Welp, Enjoy!!
.
.
.
The day started out great actually for the hermit. When he woke up he quickly changed into his red cardigan and black pants. He put his shoes on and set out for the day. What shall I do today, prank Mumbo? He thought for a second until a thump was heard. He raced to where the sound had come from.

To his surprise, he saw 6 recognizable people. "Guys?" Grian mumbled slightly. The 6 visitors looked around o the worl they had just landed in, until their eyes met with another set of eyes. "G?" One asked shocked as to see their presumably "kidnapped" friend standing right infront of them.

"Jeez, don't make them emotional already!" A voice appeared. To the new 6 it was a girl, who seemed to be around he teens, had came out of thin air. She had stars in her hair and was wearing a red outfit. She wore a hat, it being a red witch hat. Grian didn't look surprised as he knew who it was. "Okay, no where were we?? Oh yes! I was gonna turn you into babies!!" The girl exclaimed.

The 6 visitors looked surprised and terrified. They never knew that someone can have that much power to turn someone past their original age. "Sorry G, for the best." She said defending herself by putting hands in the air. "No-" Grian started until the girl was gone, and she had left 7 crying toddlers in the back of Grians base.

.
Mumbo needed a Boatem meeting and need Grian to help make it. "Griannnnn where are youuu??" Mumbo asked. He had been searching the server for 10 minutes now and couldn't find his best friend.

<MumboJumbo> Anyone seen G
<Keralis1> sorry no
<TangoTek> nah
<StressMonster101> why what's wrong luv
<MumboJumbo> Can't find him can you all help
<Starlight> haha I'm powerful, but uh, check behind G's base. Byeee
<Starlight left the game>
<XisumaVoid> Great-

Mumbo at least knew now where Grian was and quickly rushed to the back of his base. To his surprise Impulse and Scar were also there. But what really had surprised the Mustached hermit was that there were toddlers on the floor crying the eyes out. "Contact X, now." Impulse said sternly. Scar pulled his communicator out and typed something in the chat. The other two had gotten a ding from their communicator.

They knew what he typed and more dinging erupted the trio. "There coming." Scar said as he put his communicator in his light red coat. Impulse decided to carry two toddlers. "Guys bring 'em inside Grians base." Impulse said as he walked off to the front door of the base. They did so but Mumbo having three toddlers instead of two.

They set them down and the kids all looked at eachother, "Tuatis!" A small boy exclaimed. And a boy with headphones had went up to him and hugged him tightly. "Grian!!" He said happily. Rockets were heard from outside, then the door was abruptly kicked down by a creeper cyborg. "Doc- your replacing that." A axolotl spoke as he took his pink helmet off. "Fine-" Doc started until three girls rushed in, Stress, False, and Gemini had rushed in squealing. "Where is the childrennnnnn!!!!" Stress screamed.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" A boy cried. Soon anther boy cried. "STRESS!" False said slapping stress at the arm not to hard. "YOU MADE GRIAN AND MINI CRY!!" A girl shouted, which they all started comforting the two youngest. "I'm sorry kids, but do you mind telling us your names?" Joe asked as he came in the home. He motioned for everyone to come in and see the children.

"Well, I guess I'll say it by age?" A boy who seemed to be the oldest started. "So I'm Zee, that's Solidarity, BigB, Pearl, Tartis and Netty." Zee had spoken pointing at the respective kids. "The youngest two is Mini and Grian." A girl said which they assumed was Netty. "Thank you, how about you guys play outside. We can set up things inside and talk out some stuff." Ren spoke out. They trusted that they can be alone outside, coming in if someone was hurt or a kidnapping was happening.

The hermits were all set up, getting a place where they would nap and then a place where they would play. They all then started to talk about this new situation until two people came running in. "MISTER MISTER!!!" Solidarity ran up to Xisuma with BigB. "Yes?" Xisuma asked.

"OKAY FIRST, MINI HAD AN AXE AND IS THREATENING US!! AND SECOND, PEARL AND TUARTIS ARE FIGHT OVER GRIAN!!" BigB shouted as Solidarity was catching his breath. "EXCUSE ME WHAT?!" Xisuma said and ran outside. And were the two correct, Pearl and Tuartis had one arm form Grian and was pulling him towards their direction. Grian was crying as he was in pain, and mini was holding a axe. Xisuma quickly fixed everything and they went inside.  Grian laid down as he passed out in his two friends arms. Making the two worry very much.

But the evolutionists quickly forgot what happened outside and started to play. Mini was taking a nap next to Grian. And the rest either playing with some cars or mini blocks making houses.

Everything went swell. No more fighting and certainly no more children as Starlight came back to reverse the spell and took the 6 guests home to their respective servers and friends. Though the 7 will never know what happen that day.
.
.
.
Heyyy. If you would like to catch up, read my lasted post. But if you can't I'll tell you now.

So countryhumans got to me, and I love it. I decided to finish this oneshot book and maybe start some CH books. I'll be finishing the middle school AU until the very end as that's already planned out. But I'm also debating whenever if I'm leaving the Hermitcraft community or not. But I have a nagging feeling that if I stop Hermitcraft your gonna stop reading. But I might not leave this amazing and wonderful community. I think I'll just be taking a break from it. I'm sorry if I couldn't finish all the part twos. I didn't have motivation anymore for this book and have a lot of ideas for CH. Anyways, this is coming to an end, the same end as season 8. So quickly. But I have other fandoms I love, so I hope this doesn't change the fact I moved on from Hermitcraft a bit and you'll stop reading. Thank you for understanding and I hope you enjoy your night or day.

- The Night Writer

Words: 1205