Chapter 41

°.0 O.° °.0 O.°
Continuation of the last chapter! :D
°.0 O.° °.0 O.°

EMILY

Marry me

Marry me

Marry me

Marry me Emily Olivia Greene.

The words play through my head on slide show.
I don't know what to think, to feel, to say. No words form, my mind is hazy and my throat is suddenly dry.
I look into his eyes, his deep brown eyes that hold so much care and love.
Among care and love, I see fear, worry distress and a little bit of sadness.
I've been quiet like this for 5 minutes, so many different emotions crossing his face. He waits patiently but I know on the inside he's dying to hear what I have to say.
My mind charges up so many memories Brad and I have together.

(THESE ARE FLASHBACKS- IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THEM, THAT'S OKAY BUT THEY ARE SET OUT FROM CHAPTER 1 TILL NOW- IT'D BE REALLY NICE IF YOU DID - LISTEN TO SONG ABOVE WHILE READING :D )

* "You know, deep deep down you and I both know you want to." he says with his hand on the door handle, in a go position to leave. He looked so adorable with the cute puppy dog face plastered on his face.
I am so dead for this.

* He stops singing and we both laugh, him showing off his dimples. My gosh, he makes me smile and blush that bright it could of lit up the whole car like something mad.

* "Brad you went all out for me and you didn't have to do that!"
"What do you mean?" Brad said with a confused look on his face.
"Well you set this all up for me?"
"Oh no, I'm so sorry I am just buying time by dancing with you while my date comes."
I looked at him and pushed him away...
"Don't touch me Brad" i looked at him with a cheeky look on my face but didn't show how much fun i was having.
"I was just joking beautiful!" Pulling back into his chest.

* "Have I ever told you I love you?" He asks. I laugh and nod.
"Yeah you have. Many times. but every time has more meaning." I smile towards him.
"Oh well, I do. I love you Emily Greene." Brad says also smiling.

* He wraps a furry blanket over us.
"It's all for you, beautiful." He mumbles into my brown hair.
The sound of traffic and random sounds below us on the New York streets calm me.
"I love you Emily Greene." Brad mumbles in my ear thinking I'm asleep, leaving a tingling feel.

* My screen lights up with a requests for face time with Brad <3
I press accept. I lie on my stomach, Lauren following in suit. I turn the screen to Lauren and I.
Brad's face appears on the screen within in seconds.
"Babe. I miss you." Brad cries.

* "You're coming back right?" He laughs. I look him dead in the eye.
"Emily..." I don't let him continue.
I pull his lips to mine, the familiar feeling making my stomach erupt into a frenzy of butterflies.
I pull away after a minute.
"I'm sorry Brad. I- lo... No I have to go. I'm sorry." I cry, running out of his hotel room and to mine.

* "He'll be happy to see you, Em." Tris smiles. Sooner then expected another body walks in the door.
I stand up, looking at him.
His hair is less curly, styled a bit different. He's taller.
"Emily?" Brad frowns.
I give a small wave, I step out into the open, looking at his hands.
My journal- he has it.
Before I know it, I'm pulled close to someone, so familiar yet so unfamiliar.

* "12 months and 13 days." He randomly says.
"Pardon?" I ask.
"12 months and 13 days ago at 10:30 pm on the 13th of January 2014, you boarded that plane." He quietly speaks.
He bends down on both knees, taking my hands in his. How does he remember that?
"12 months and 13 days ago at 10:30pm on the 13th of January 2014, you boarded that plane- at 10:30 I lost my love. My love for almost everything." He whispers, kissing my knuckles.