Chapter 8

Brads P.O.V

We get out of the car and I take Emily's hand, walking her to the spot of where we are going.
It's now a bit late and it's sort of dark out tonight.

"SUPRISE!" I reveal a candle light picnic with a picnic blanket and candles surrounding it.

"Jeez Brad, you didn't have to do all this." Em chuckles.
I shrug, noticing Em looks away,  admiring the area we we're in.

"Shall we?"

Emily's P.O.V

Brad had brought me to a candle light picnic. I look around, admiring the pretty flowers barriered off by a gate. I continue looking around and what stood out to me was a music player.

"Shall we?" I look up to see Brad with his hand out gesturing me to dance. I  take his hand and he puts on the most romantic slow dance song but I don't bother to ask what it was.

I lean my head on his chest just as I'm pulled out of his mesmorizing scent and his warm arms.
I stare into his eyes and let out a smile.

"Brad, you went all out for me and you didn't have to do that."

"What do you mean?" Brad said with a confused look on his face.

"Well you set this all up for me?" I question.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry. I'm just buying time by dancing with you while my date comes." He jokes, so I decide to play along.

I look up at him and push him away, crossing my arms.

"Don't touch me, Brad!" I look up at him with a cheeky look on my face but didn't show how much fun I was having.

"I was just joking, Emily!" He looks at me with an apologetic face and pulls me back into his embrace. He laces his arms around my waist and I lock my arms around his neck, staring into his beautiful sparkling brown shade of eyes.
The song ends a few moments later and we walk over to the rug and sit down.

"Emily, I know that I've only known you for 2 days but I promise you I'll always try to be here for you, in your ups and downs. Even if you find someone else, I'll always be there supporting you." Brad stares at me with a grin approaching his lips.

Brad goes on his knees and leans over to the picnic basket, pulling out a bright pink box. He opens it which revealed a heart locket necklace and a diomand braclet.

"I don't want you to spend money on me, Brad." I sigh.

"I dont mind." He shrugs, telling me to spin around. I do as he said, feelings a cold chain on my bare skin.

"Emily please just except this gift." Brad pleads, holding out the bracelet as he helps me turn around.

Before I could say anything, the bracelet is also attached, circling my skin.

"You can put a picture of you and your family in the locket, and maybe one of us?" He suggests, slightly shying away.

"I love it Brad." I sigh,

"Of course i'll put a picture of us in there." I say.

"Well isnt it good that I'm prepared." He grins.
He takes out his camera and starts taking pictures of us.

We take pictures of us smiling, pouting, duck face, laughing, Brad kissing my cheek, me kissing Brad's cheek and Brad and I staring at one another mezmorized in each others eyes.

Scrolling through all the pictures that were taken, I find the best one.

"Wait, I like this one the best." It stops at the picture of us admiring each other.

"Lucky, that one is my favourite as well." Brad smiles, kissing my cheek.