Chapter 50

CHAPTER 50 GUYS! So excited!
:D
(Unknown person to the side [or top])

UNKOWN PERSON

Hot, sweaty bodies fill the large dance floor, guys and girls grinding on each other like it's the only dance that exists in this world.
Are they crazy? Ball room dancing would beat this shit everyday, anyday. I wouldn't tell or let anyone know that. though. I'm not a soppy girl.
I take a small sip of my cold beer.

"Mate!" the same eary voice calls me out. I turn my head facing him. I sit up out of the booth, giving him a small man hug.
My face hardens. Fake.

"Hey dude" I sit back down in the booth, wrapping my right hand around the cold glass. He sits opposite me.

"So did you do what I said?" I roll my eyes, pulling out a piece of paper from my jeans pocket. I slide the folded paper across the table.

"It's all there," I point to the sheet.
He snatches the paper, glaring at me as he unfolds it. His eyes scan over it with a upset and confused look.

"You read it to me" he says, throwing the paper back. Is he serious? Why do I do this again? I hate this.

"Okay, so he was brought up in England, he's 19 and can sing.
I stalked his twitter last night and believe you me, he and her are quite big. In 2013 they started dating until she left start of 2014 and met you. She came back here the start of 2015 and reuinted with him. I assume their bigger then we think for her to go back to him. He's in a band with his 4 best mates called The Vamps and..." I scan the page once more.

"His name is Bradley Will Simpson" My glare hardens on the little kid in front of me.

"You aren't going to do anything stupid, Nate" I glare.

"Don't you fucking dare call me that. I will do what ever I want" he hisses, I roll my eyes and relax back into my seat. He doesn't scare me.

"Perfect" Nathaniel smirks at my silence.

What ever he's planning, is bad and I know, I just know I need to find a way to get out of this. And quick. I can't be pulled down with him again.

I quit, Nathaniel Stark.

EMILY

"Emily! Someone's here for you!" Nina calls out from downstairs. I look at Brad, him looking right back at me.
He jumps up, bending over. I smile, hopping up and jumping on his back.

He promised to give me a piggy back ride earlier so here I am. Brad running downstairs with me on his back. My laugh echoes through the whole house, my worry about everything slowly easing away.

With ease, Brad flips me around his waste, putting me down in front of him.
We smile at each other.
Brad eyes snap to the front door, a confused look on his face.

"Shit" he curses under his breath, taking my hand.

I turn around, Nina standing beside the door, Joe, Finn and Dean on the other side of the door.

"Hey guys!" I smile, waving with my free hand. Dean's the first to walk in, quickly giving me a hug. I hug back.
Joe and Finn then step in, hugging me.

"It's nice to see you" I say as they all one by one hug Brad.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you as well" Joe grins looking towards a confused Nina.

"I'm Joe" he says to Nina. Slowly she nods.

"This is Dean and Finn, we work with the boys" Joe reassures. Nina then understands, smiling.