Chapter 46

NOTE: All violence in this chapter is made up to go with the story, nothing like this would happen in real life, thank you!
-Beth

O.o

TRISTAN

"Brad!" I yell, walking into the our shared house. I speed walk into the living room.
I spent the rest of the afternoon with Emily at her house doing anything and everything.

"Yes?" he asks, standing up walking towards me.

"Why the fuck did you do it?!" I yell, pushing him. He stumbles back, balancing a moment later.

"Jesus Tris, do what?" He sighs.

"Why'd you ask her, huh? You're 19 and she's 18!" I yell again, rage showing. I just want to punch him.

"Because I fucking love her!" He yells back, shoving past me. He quickly turns on his heel, having more to say, face red.

"I fucking proposed because I love her and she loves me back! I lost her once before and I'm not going to lose her again for fucks sake!" James and Connor run in, confused.

"You aren't fucking marrying her, Bradley!" I roar. Brad walks closer, looking up at me. James runs to Brad, holding him back.

"Brad, stop it" James warns. He ignores him.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do! You don't control me" He shouts in my face, the last bit of the sentence coming out in a menacing way. Before I know it, my first collides with the right side of his face and he's on the ground. I get on one knee, punching him in left side of the head, his eyes shut. A kick to the side and Connor runs over to me, pushing me away and out of the living room. My breaths come out strong and heavy. My chest heaving up and down.

"Tris, what the actual fuck!?" He yells, I give him a cold hard stare. When I don't answer, Connor speaks again.

"Go up stairs. Now!" He shouts, pointing to the stairs. I push past him, leaping up the stairs and walking into my bedroom.

Fucking hell, what have I done?
You're such an idiot Tristan!

I sit down on my bed, my hands stinging. My knuckles bruised and bleeding.

I know in McDonalds today I said I was fine with it, but I wasnt. I'm not! Being with Emily for the last 4 or 5 hours, I noticed how much marriage could impact her life. She has to be stupid to actually go along with this.

I pack a small bag, a few outfits, shoes and my hair assentials. Not to forget my toothbrush, toothpaste, phone charger, keys and money. I make my bed, cleaning up a little bit.

I quickly call a cab, telling me they'll be here in 5 minutes.
I go to the loo before I leave, running down the stairs and opening the front door. I run over to the cab, hopping in.

"Hi, where would you like to go?" The cab driver asks. I tell him Emily's address. Minutes later I arrive.

"Can you please wait here, I'll be back really quick" I plead.

"Sure kid" The guy nods.
I jump out of the car, knocking on the front door. A laughing Emily opens the door, smiling when she see's me.

"Hey Tris, what's... wrong?" She asks, seeing the frantic look on my face.

"I'm leaving for a little while" I quickly say. Her small smile drops. She steps outside, closing the door behind her.

"Why? The tour starts really soon. In like; 2 weeks and you still have tour rehearsals?" I nod my head.

"I know, but I just have to go. I'll be back before all of that starts, I promise,"

"Where are you going?" She asks.