Chapter 7

Emily's P.O.V

Yesterday was a dream, it had to have been. Or, that's what I thought when I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. I question if I ever stopped smiling, even when I slept.

I had planned to see Brad today.
He is taking me some where special although I have no idea where that could be. All he said was for me to look nice but not too formal so I've decided to wear my casual light pink dress, knee high with a black belt around the waist and a pair of light pink flats.

I hop into the shower at 12:00. I have an hour and a half to get ready, (he's coming to pick me up at 1:30.)

Excitement bubbles inside of me as I  jump out of the shower and blow dry my brown hair, leaving it straight at the back but curling my side fringe. I apply my makeup, but just the assentials; mascara, a creamy colour eye shaddow, foundation and a light pink lip balm.
I hope I'm not too formal for this.

A few minutes later, I'm sitting at the bottom of my stairs on my phone and scrolling through my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram but there was nothing important I needed to worry about now.
Seeing as it's 12:58 and I'm half an hour early, I get really excited when the door bell rings.

Dad runs to the door before I can even stand, smirking at me as he opens the door.
My jaw drops open in shock. How did he get from the kitchen to the door in less then a second!?
Standing up, I walk towards the door, stepping under dad's arms.

"Hello sir, I'm Bradley Simpson." He greets, extending his hand out. Dad shakes it, smiling back. I love that he's so welcoming.

"I'm Jake, it's nice to meet the man that's got my little gal smiling." Dad grins, making me blush a tinge of red.
He smiles at me, taking my shaking hand in his.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Jake." Brad nods.

"I'll have her back a little later, but not too late." Brad assures, walking us down the few steps of my house. I wave back at dad.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Em." Brad compliments, I blush again.

We're in the car now and the silence is settling.
Brad turns the radio on and The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script plays.

As all popstars do when they hear a song they know they can automatically start to sing the song and sound good, that's what Brad does and he sounds absolutely breath taking.
I watch him as he drives, how his eyes slowly look around among the road, how they slowly blink every few seconds.

Only now do I take in his attire. Black, leg hugging jeans, white tee, a nice button flannel over the top and a pair of black converse. He looks nice, very nice.
I start to sing with him.

'Going back to the corner, where i first saw you, I'm gonna camp in my sleeping bag im not gonna move.'

I sing the chorus of the song and kept singing when I see Brad staring at me, singing along.

"What?" I ask.

"We're here." He points ahead.

"Oh my god." I gush.