Chapter 4

Brad's P.O.V

We walk out of her house and I open the door to the car for her.

"Thank you," she smiles, hopping in. I follow suit.

"So how far away is your friends place from here?" She asks, guilt lacing her words.

"Not far, don't worry about it." I look at my phone and see that we were 20 minutes late for band practice.

We finally get there, I pay the driver and we exit the car.

"Don't worry, they will understand why I'm late. I will just say I got distracted by a very beautiful girl on the way." I wink, bumping shoulders with her. She smiles up at me, swaying side to side a little.

I knock on the door and Tristan answers it with an angry expression that quickly becomes a smile when he see's Emily.

"Hi I'm Tristan, I'm Brads best mate, what's your name cutie?" Tris flirts.

"I'm Emily and I would rather you not call me that." Tris looks away, slightly embarrassed and confused.

"Sorry, it's just that I don't know you at all. I have only seen you in video clips on YouTube." She says.

"Oh I'm really sorry. Emily please come and meet the troop," Tristan steps aside so we can enter.

"This is James and Connor," he says, pointing at both of them as he says their names.

"I know, I'm a fan of all of you. Connor is the most caring person to everyone, James is the most generous and Tristan has the best personality! You all have lots of other qualities too but they are what really stand out to me." Emily says. Instantly I notice she said nothing about me. Why?

The boys look at me, confused.

"What about me?" I blurt out, not expecting myself to say what I was thinking. I regret it instantly.

"Well..." She begun. I stay quiet until she finishes her sentence.

"Well, it's embarrassing! But okay, are you sure you want me to tell you?" She asks in embarrassment.

"Yes!' All the boys chorus humorously, leaving myself to say something.

"Yes please." I say.

"Well, you have amazing eyes and your voice is just plain amazing!" She says, smiling after.

I smile at her and she looks down at the floor in embarrassment, blushing a very bright pink. The boys stare at her, turning to look at me.

"Emily..." Tristan cuts me off.

"Let's all go to the park!" He cheers.

"Good idea!" Connor says in an enthusiastic voice. James, Tristan and Connor run out the door, leaving us two alone standing there.

"Come on guys! Don't fall behind, we're all going to the park now." Connor runs back in, a huge smile across his face.