Chapter 14

~The next morning~

"Wakey-wakey!"I say trying to wake Em up.

"Brad? Is that you?"

"No, It's James." I say, chuckling trying to keep it in as much as I can.

She quickly shoots up and wipes her eyes.

"You said you were James, Brad!" She sighs, pushing at my chest.

"I know, I just wanted to say hi, Hi!"

"Hi Brad." she says, snuggling up to my chest and relaxing herself next to me.

"Emily, do you have any feelings for James?" I ask through the silent room after a few moments.

"No, of course not but i feel upset that i didn't talk to him last night when we got back."
I hug her tightly with no intention of releasing her, I want to sit right next to her all day firmly hugging her.

"I love you Emily." I say releasing her from my firm grip in the hug.

"I love you too Brad... I was wondering if i could go talk to J..."

"Of course Em, go talk to James about it, but don't let him take you away from me, I absolutely am not letting you go out of my heart."

"Thank you Brad, and don't worry, you're mine." she smiles, pecking my lips. She stands up and walks away into the bathroom locking the door behind herself.

James P.O.V

I woke up early this morning, I barely got any sleep at all. I wish i just didn't tell her how I felt. Tris and Con keep coming in every 10 minutes to check up how i am. I appreciate the love their giving me but it's getting quite annoying and some of the time they were here they tell me how much of a mistake I have made and how I should apologize to Brad and Emily, but I just can't work up the courage to talk to them yet. I'll just wait for them to come over and talk to me.

*KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK

"Tris, Con, i'm fine go and do something else i will talk to you later. I am not in the mood to talk to anyone yet, and you know that."  I scream at the top of my lungs hoping they would just walk away.

"It's me." a familiar girly voice squeaks through the door. Emily.

"Oh, come in Emily" I shout while she opens the door instantly after my yell.

"I just came to, um say, I'm sorry for last night, I'm sorry for telling Brad, it's just that I'm with him and I don't want to lie to him and I don't want things to be awkward between us." she says in the quickest voice that i can just understand her sentence.

"Emily, I can't just stop liking you. Do you realize that?" I ask her, tensing my fist trying to keep the hurt inside.

"James, please. I am really starting to like Brad and I'm going to make sure I don't lose him and your not the one to stop me from liking him." She yells firmly staring me right in the eye.

At first i thought she was just protecting Brad but I know inside that there is something. Something special. Something that i just can't describe.

"Emily?" I stand up walking closer to her.

"What J..." I cut her off by placing my lips on hers and grabbing her by the waist pulling her closer to me.

"Hey Jam..." I hear a voice from beside me talk so I quickly let go of her to reveal an angry Tristan and Connor staring right at me and then over to Emily as if it was her fault.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" Tristan asks as if he was going to blow up.

Emily's P.O.V

"Emily, i can't just stop liking you. Do you realize that?" James confirms staring at me right in the eyes. He clenches his fists up. I could read James like a book, but i can't imagine what he is going to say next.

"James, please. I am really starting to like Brad and I'm going to make sure I don't lose him and your not the one to stop me from liking him." I reply taking in the words I just said.

"Emily?" James says my name as if he was asking a question.

"What J..." I'm cut off by James placing his lips on my own and pulling my waist closer. Wait, what am I doing? Why am i kissing James? I am not aloud to kiss James, I'm with Brad!

"Hey Jam..." I hear a British accent speak. Please don't let it be him. James lets go of my waist, stepping away. Startled by what does happened, I don't move.

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" Tristan roars.

Over the past 2 weeks, Tristan has transformed into a big brother figure, he's always there for me since I have known the boys but I have no idea what is going to happen now seeing as Tristan just saw what happened.

"Tris, it's not what you think, I j-just u-um was..." I stutter.

"Save it Emily, you have just made a really deep whole in your relationship with Brad and you're going to be the one to tell him." Tristan fires at me, raising his hand to stop me from talking.

I look over at James to see that he had his hands stuck in his pockets while staring down at the ground. As if the ground is more interesting, well in this situation right now it probably is.

I walk past Tris and find Connor holding his arms out for a hug.

"Sorry Con, not now maybe later. He puts his arms back to his sides and pulls a fake smile, knowing he is unhappy but wants me to be okay with him getting rejected.

I walk out of the hotel room to be greeted with a very friendly looking Brad in the middle of the hallway of the hotel. I look up at Brad to find him smiling at me, when I show my facial expression, I look back down to the ground and wiped my eyes as they are filling up in tears.

"What's wrong? What happened? Did he do something? Emily please tell me." His eyes fill with worry and frustration. I take one more look up at Brad and manage to get only three words out. "I can't Brad." I say in full emotion.

As I finish my very short sentence, I step backwards pulling my small hands out of his as he had previously grabbed my hands. I kept walking backwards as I quickly turn around finding myself nearly tripping over my own feet as I couldn't see where I was going from my continuous crying.