Chapter 26

EMILY

Stirring around under my covers, I realize it's useless trying to fall back to sleep again. My left arm swings across the bed, to an empty space. I sigh. That wasn't a dream then.

Brad left to go on his first headline tour last night and I won't be able to see him until the Manchester shows in a week. The Vamps fan base has broadened by a heap because of the small tour they went on a few months ago which has lead them to now. Their very own tour.

Assuming it's around 10:00am now. Rolling over in my spot, I grab my phone to check the time. My eyes instantly burning as the brightness to my phone shines. I clap my hand over my face, peeking slightly through my fingers. I quickly turn the brightness level to half. Realizing there isn't anything to do or friends I could hang out with here in London makes me frustrated.

Usually it's just Brad and I: watching movies and walking around London. Now that he isn't here for me is taking a toll on me and it sucks. I scroll through my phone contacts, finding it absolutely useless, until eyes catch sight of a very familiar name.

"Slut" My best friend from Birmingham. Not Marley who my ex boyfriend cheated with but the best friend I have been friends with since kinder garden. We sort of had a falling out, because of Jamie. Marley told me stupid crap like Lauren kissed Jamie - aka: ex boyfriend and she said Lauren spread a personal rumor about my family.
This was a year ago when I was absolutely freaking oblivious to Marley's actions. She was absolutely jealous of Lauren because we were best friends.

Lauren confronted me one day, very confused. After everything Marley told me I hated Lauren.

When Lauren asked why I hadn't returned her texts or calls, or spoken to her in weeks I broke. I yelled in her face and honestly she looks terrified.

"Heya Ems, wait up?" A voice called from behind me.
I abruptly stop, spinning on my heal.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"Agh, I was - like wondering why you have been ignoring me for the last few weeks. You haven't been answering my calls or returning my texts? What happened?"

I scoff. "Are you actually serious right now? You are ridiculous." I roll my eyes.

"What did I do?" She asks scared. I would be too. If I could see myself I'd imagine myself red with fury, glaring at her.

"You wanna know Lauren?" I laugh mockingly.

She simply nods.

"YOU FUCKING KISSED MY BOYFRIEND AND TOLD SECRETS ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY!" I yell.

Luckily no one was in the halls right now. It's after school now.

"I-I didn't. I didn't do that Emily." She shakes her head. This makes me more furious.

"You're a fucking liar. I hate you and you're such a slut." I yell out.

She seemed to get more angry by the second and honestly, I haven't ever seen her this mad before.

"I didn't okay! I NEVER KISSED YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND WHO CHEATS ON YOU EVERYDAY! I NEVER TOLD ANYONE ANY SECRETS OF YOURS!"
I stand there gobsmacked. She's never yelled at me before.

"How can I actually believe that? How could I believe you are telling the truth? Everything you have ever said to me could've been a freaking lie." I chuckle disbelievingly.

"How could I believe you?" I repeat.

"I can't believe you, Emily. We have been best friends for 13 years and you don't believe a word I say. I didn't kiss your boyfriend, and I didn't say a word to anyone about your family." I stand there, not know what to say.