Chapter 34

**SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU AREN'T A FAN OF SMUT SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT! IF NOT, CONTINUE READING!**

Emily's P.O.V

"Excited?" Lauren asks me, taking the seat beside me.

"For what?" I ask.

"For fans to know who you are.
You're going to be walking through stacks of them on the way out of here." Lauren reminds me.

"They already know me, though?" I remind her.

"Yeah, they knew you before but now you look different and you're older so not many people will recognise you." Lauren has a point.

It's just like the first time.
I feel like I shouldn't be worried if I've been through this before, yet I am.
I feel petrified.

I never thought of this before Lauren mentioned it.

Darn it Lauren!

Joe walks to us.
"You ready to go?" Joe questions, holding a wide smile.
We reunited with Joe, Dean and Finn just before the meet and greet started. To say they were excited is an understatement.
They were spinning me around till no end. I still have a dizzy head from that.

"Yep." Lauren bounces out of her seat, standing next to Joe.

"Emily?" Lauren frowns.

"Y-Yeah?" I stutter.

She and Joe quietly laugh.

"Let's go now." She says, taking my hand and pulling me up from my seat.
We link our arms together.

We soon eventually meet up with the boys ready to leave the meet and greet.

When we look out the glass store window, there was a lot more people then I thought would be here.

I try to fight my way through the crying/screaming/smiling teenage girls but I just can't because I'm too weak and am being pushed around like a rag doll.
I can't see any of my best friends, not Joe, Dean or Finn. Their all off behind or in front of me.

"Grab the closest person to you and head to the van!" A familiar voice shouts over the loud crowd.
Joe's voice.

I look to my right, left, in front and behind but can't see any of the boys, nor Lauren.

A hand suddenly grabs my arm, pulling me back.
I fall in shock, landing into a hard chest.

I look up, Tris smiling down at me.

"Let's get out of here." He speaks, wrapping his arm around my waste and guiding me through the army of fans.

A few fans notice us, how Tris is holding me around the waste.
Girls start screaming out random antics but I could only catch a few like;
•Tris are you dating her!?
•Who is this slag? (Got to admit, that one hurt quite a bit)
•Tris, hold me like that!
•Is that the girl my Brad dated one time?

I didn't answer any of them, I really wanted to answer the last question though because the answer is yes!
Yes I was dating your Brad.

It's weird to think that my best friends are getting mobbed my hundreds of fans.
I sure as hell didn't see this last year.
Definitely not.

Another 5 minutes pass when Tris lifts me up into the van that will be taking us back.
(Because apparently I can't step into the van)

"Thank you!" I sigh, hugging him before taking my seat in the three seater behind Lauren and Connor.