Chapter 19

Brad's P.O.V

Who knew a walk to Starbucks could of lead us to many different places? Not me, that's for sure.

Right now all 5 of us are walking around the streets of New York, not even knowing where we are suppose to be going.

There is only 3 days until we go back to London. For most of the 2nd week we didn't do much, us guys just did work with Dean and Joe.

"Where exactly are we going guys?" I ask, taking a tighter grip onto Em's hand. She looks up into my eyes with a smile clearly on show. I smile back.

"We're trying to find a ice-cream shop or something." Tristan replies looking up at me from his phone but back down once again. I'm guessing he is on google maps or something. I scan around the area, stopping in a halt.

"There's one over here." I say, pulling Em's hand up the side walk. Soft giggles escaped her lips. I stop outside the shop, the boys still walking. Taking time away, I pull Em into a hug, her head in my chest and my lips firmly pressed against her forehead.

"I love you Em." I say truthfully.

"I love you too Brad. A lot." She responds, truth and sincerity within her words. I really do love this girl. She is amazing. After standing there for a few, Connor comes up and jumps on my back.

He says, "What about Bronnor man? What happened to Bronnoorrrr?" He whines sarcastically. Before I could answer, screams erupted from behind all of us.

Turning myself around (with Connor on my back) we were face to face with a pack of fans, merchandise in their hands, wild heart tops on. And to be honest, they don't look like they want just photos. It looks like they want to jump us in excitement.

"Run!" James yells, pushing the ice-cream shop door open as far as it could go. Con jumps off my back and runs i and then Tris. I take one last look at the girls and then look at Em. She looks mortified but in her eyes looks like a sign of amusement. She'd never seen this happen from our point of view so I can only just imagine her thoughts. I chuckle at the smirk forming on her lips and pull her softly, but rough enough to actually pull her along into the shop. James jumps in front of us when the door is shut and locks it. Once we started running the whole pack of girls run to the window, squealing and banging on the window. I chuckle and take a seat in a little booth, big enough for all of us. Once all in, Em was the first to speak up.

"I remember when I was like them. A big fan." She says, chuckling while shaking her head in amusement.

"But you're still a fan right?" I say sliding closer to head, wrapping my left arm around her shoulders, while my right hand play softly with her right hand. She looks up at me and smiles, nodding to confirm my question.

"I'm just not like... Them." She says, using her available hand to point at the screaming girls. We all chuckle at the fans on the other side of the window.

"Okay, what would you guys like for ice-cream? My treat." Em asks, pushing mr out of the booth, onto the floor and sliding out her self. I fall onto my butt, my hands behind me. Everyone chuckles and I stand up at a smirking Em.

"Oh you're gonna get it." I warn jumping up and chasing after her around the sort of small/but big shop. Once I catch her I take her by the hips and pull her into my chest. She squirms for a bit but it does nothing, all it did was turn her face to face with me.

All the screams stop and everything goes silent. Em looks into my eyes, as I do too. My eyes flicker to her sweet pink lips. I start leaning in as does Em. Once we're mere inches apart and I can feel her warm breaths against my face I pull my lips softly to hers. She catches up in the kiss, our lips moving in sinc.

I can feel her heart beating quicker then normal. A small smile forms to her lips and I pull away slowly, putting her down onto the ground. My head against hers, we stare into each other's eyes.

"You're amazing you know?" I say, my head falling into the crook of her neck.

She chuckles and responds with, "I may be, but only when I'm with you." I hug her tighter, making sure not to squish her to death.

'Awwwws' came from around us. Em and I slightly pulled away and everyone and I mean everyone is watching us. The boys (that's weird. Normally Tris would shout PDA or something.) They're smiling. All of em'.

The ladies behind the counter are smiling at the two of us and the fans were just standing there, no banging on the glass or any squeals. They are silent. Smiles and dreamy faces taking over all of that eagerness that was there just before.

"Well we shut everyone up." I joke pulling her over to the counter.

"Yeah, I guess we did." She laughs happily.

"Hi, what can I get for you two lovely's?" The older lady behind the counter asks.

"I would like Ben and Jerry's cookie dough please, and... " I say mine and then look to Em for her answer.

"Green Apple Sorbet please." She answers for herself, clinging closer to me. She nods and scurries off, a few moments later hurrying back with our two orders.

"Thank you." I say pulling out my wallet, but Em bet me to it. She have the lady extra. The lady behind the counter as her name tag says, Julie looks confused too.

"It's for those nut heads over there too, when they come and order." Em clarifies pointing to the other lads. Julie nods and smiles.

When we get back, they slide out quickly. "So, they were in a hurry." As I said that, my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out as does Em pull her phone out too. Tapping away at my phone, I see I have a twitter notification.

Con, James and Tris posted technically the same picture.

It read on Con's:

What a sight. These two are made for each other, they shut everyone up! #bremilyforlife

James:

These two, making a show for everyone. They're meant to be! #oneinamilliom (one in a million)

Tris:

My best friend/brother and technically my younger sister are aren't like anyone else.

They love each other and their love isn't something fake.

Love you guys- You're meant to be!

They all tagged us and had a picture linked to it.

A picture of Em and I standing into front of everyone hugging/kissing. It's a great picture and I love it.

Once I save it to my camera roll, I scoot closer to a smiling Em. She smiles up at me, making me smile back. Once the boys get back we're all eating our ice-creams.

"Thanks for buying Em." Con moans into his ice-cream. The other 2 boys and I nod in agreement.

"It's no problem. It's nothing compared to you boys bringing me to New York." She says shrugging her shoulders. They go into a conversation about who knows what, I am in my own world right now.

I have the most beautiful, amazing, funny girl friend that I love very much, 3 best friends that I share my dream with and over all, the best life ever.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

••••~~~~••••

Hey guys- new chapter.

I realize I use to writer smaller chapters.

I am writing fairly longer ones now but I don't know if I should he writing small or long!?

What do you guys think?

Don't be a silent reader.

Vote- comment. It would make my day.

Love you guys!

-Beth xoxo