Chapter 11

Brad's P.O.V

~At The Hotel~

"We're here guys" Tristan says, smiling so widely that his mouth could fall off his face.

"This is so nice" Emily gapes, staring at the 20 story high building.

"So when's the first photo shoot?" she asks smiling at us.

"That's the thing, we aren't he for a photo shoot, this is our 2 week holiday. Little bit of work here and there but the rest is fun, so lets head up and get changed for tonight." Connor smirks, heading inside the double doors.

"Wait, Brad... What does he mean? No photo shoot? 2 week holiday?" She asks, now I'm scared.

"Yep!" Tris cheers.

"Don't worry! We told your dad, he knows you're here with us." James reassures. I stay silent.

"He talked to you and agreed?"

"Well no, Joe called him and asked." James shrugs.

"Okay, but what's tonight?" she asks staring at me in a scary way.

"Tonight is our 2nd date." I come out of my silent state, smiling.

"I want it to be special, all of it revolves around you and me!"

She quickly runs into my chest, hugging me tight around the waist, resting her head against my chest.

James P.O.V

"Okay, but what's tonight?" Emily asks staring at Brad.

"Tonight is our 2nd date." Brad says smiling at her.

"I want it to be special, all of it revolves around you and me!" Of coarse Brad wants her, she's beautiful, nice and caring.
She runs up to Brad and gives him the biggest hug, holding him around the waist.

He doesn't deserve her.

On the plane, when Braf was in the bathroom I was so wanting to tell her how I feel and when she was talking to him while she was just waking up, I wanted to be the one holding her in my arms.

Brad is my buddy, so I can't tell him that i have feelings for his girl. Especially because he really likes her and it will put tention between the band.

Brad's P.O.V

When we walk into the hotel, I jump right into the shower to get ready for tonight.

Tonight was going to be the best, firstly Em and I are going to a fancy restaurant and then I have a big question for her, if i work up the courage to ask.

I jump out of the shower and walk into my room, opening my suitcase.

I am tossing up between a white or red top. I'm definitely wearing my black jeans and a black vest that i would normally wear under a tuxedo.

"Wear the white top." I hear a familiar voice say, walking close to me.

"Good choice." I say smiling, looking up to the person who decided for me.