Chapter 36

BRAD

Today's the day where us 7; Finn, Dean, Joe, James, Con, Tris and I head off on our 2015 Australian, Philippine and Japan tour.
First off is Australia.
We had been to Aus before, just around half a year or more ago in June.
We went to release our Meet The Vamps album, sadly for me I had bad jet lag the 4 days we were there and I couldn't do very much.

But I'm excited for the next few weeks.
We don't have show straight away when we arrive or even a few days later. We have a whole 3-4 days of exploring.

A fist collides with my bedroom door, knocking softly.
I let my visitor in, knowing full well who it is. Emily walks in, smiling at me.

"Hey babe." I say, kissing her cheek.
I knew we weren't together again just yet, but I'm working on it .Something special for my girl.

"Hi." she shyly smiles, sitting down on my bed next to my suitcase.

I place one last top in my suitcase, zipping it up.

"All done?" She wonders, looking at the suitcase.

"Yep. Are you coming to the airport?" I ask her, taking out a backpack for a few things on the plane,

I shove a few things in, not forgetting the journal.

"No sorry, I can't. After this, I'm going out for lunch with Lauren and then she said she has a surprise for me? I'm not sure." She shrugs.
My shoulders physically slump down.

"Will you be coming on the tour, at all?" I ask, sitting the backpack by the door.

"Only if I can. I'd love to see Australia, but that will have to do for another time." She smiles, standing up and walking to me.
I bring her into my arms, hugging her tight to my chest.
I'll miss her. A lot.

"Brad, I have to go." She chuckles afer a minute of us hugging in the same spot quietly.
I pulll away, keeping my hands firmly on her shoulders.

"I'll miss you." I tell her truthfully.

"Me too." I cup her cheeks with both my hands, my eyes going from her eyes to lips, asking for permission.
She slightly nods, closing the gap between us two.
My hands trail from her cheeks to her hips, pulling her closer to myself.
Em links her arms around my neck.

A minute later we pull away, Em walking for the door.

"I'll see you very soon." she reassures, walking out of the bedroom.
I quickly remember what I wanted to tell her, running out of the room and half way down the staircase.

"Em!" I stop her before she can leave the house.

"Yes?" she answers, turning around.

"I, agh- I- i love you." I quietly sigh, closing my eyes waiting for her reaction.

"I love you, Bradley." I open my eyes, her eyes shining and her smile bright.
I grin, watching her.

She waves, saying bye and walking out the front door.

When Em's gone, I slowly sit down on the step I'm standing on. A goofy smile on my face.

Not even an hour later, I'm meeting up with the boys at the airport. Heaps of fans seeing us off,
Before I meet the boys, I decide that I'd talk with some fans.

Many pictures, videos and questions later, I'm taking my seat first class with the lads.
We set off not too long later.
I don't eat anything, I'm not very hungry.
We soon land at our first stop, to relax a little. Singapore.

We get off the plane, sitting and talking with the boys for a short while before sitting on the plane again.
It's dinner time in Singapore now and it was not even breakfast a few hours before.