Chapter 66

EMILY

When dad flew back to London to see us all and meet the new addition to our family, it was one of the most heart breaking sights I've ever had to witness. He cried at the sight of me and told me he is sorry he wasn't there for me and then when Brad came down the stairs with Braxton, he cried even more at the sight of his son in-law holding his grandson. He held him for the rest of that afternoon, fed him, changed him, bathed him and put him to bed and yet, that was 2 months ago.

Today is 2 months since Braxton and I were released from the hospital so with the comfort of him being 3 months old we were happy to take him over seas on a plane. Not for a vacation, but to visit Jane. Before she passes, we'd all like to say goodbye and even if he is only a little baby, I want Braxton to see his grand-mummy as well as Jane to meet our little soldier.

Jane's fighting through the cancer but unfortunately not enough to defeat it. Dad asked her to wait or at least try until this day. So that brings us to where we are now, all 9 of us exiting airport to see Jane.

I hold Braxton so close to my chest as we walk through the airport crowd. So many voices echo through out the huge building and my one wish in this very moment is to find our way out. I lost everyone back in the huge crowd of fans because I had to walk away to sooth my crying baby. Now that he's stopped crying I take a moment to look around and still can't find my husband and friends. Not even 10 minutes later I've found myself out the front of the airport in the warmish weather.

"Em!" A voice calls. I turn around to see Tristan raising his hand and waving me over. When I approach him he lets out a sigh of relief and hugs me and Braxton both. I stand confused as he pulls away and takes Braxton from my arms and hugs him tight, rubbing his large hand in soothing circles on his back. Everyone else stands behind him, handling the bags.

"Brad's really worried about you." Tristan tells me. Wait, where's Brad? I look around him again not being able to spot Bradley in the group of everyone else.

"Where is he?" I ask, worry taking over. A pair of arms wrap around me from behind, holding me tightly.

"I was so worried." Brad's voice shakes. I spin around in his arms and hold his face in both my hands.

"We lost you, the fans, it was really loud, I thought something happened, you, our boy! Tris told me to come out the front and wait but I couldn't, I needed to find you's." He panics, avoiding my eyes. I force him to look me in the eye and when he does, it kills me. The look of worry his face and eyes display scares me.

"We're okay." I assure him.

"Tris has him and I'm here." Brad pulls me into his chest, holding my head against him.

"I won't ever let that happen again." He reassures, his soft lips felt against my forehead.

"Come on guys, we got to go. Time's precious at the moment." Lauren says, hopping into the rental car/van. Wait, since when were we getting a rental? I shrug it off. Brad lets me go and helps me into the back seat of the vehicle. A flash goes off in my eyes but it wasn't directed at me. I notice that Brad had just taken a photo of Tristan and Braxton from his seat beside me. I smile at the sight, leaning into Brad's side.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the hospital. Half way through the ride, Braxton started crying so he was given to Bradley and he gladly accepted our little boy. I was very wary watching him because there wasn't a baby seat in this vehicle and the best we could do was hold him.

"We're looking for Jane." Connor says to the lady behind the desk. She types away at her computer.

"Last name?" She asks. Connor looks at me and in the spur of the moment, it slips my mind.