Chapter 53

SMUT!
SMHUT!
SMUHT!
SHMUT!
SCHMUT!!!!

And a lot of it sooooo, if you dont like it, skip it and if you don't mind it; enjoy my smutishens! ;) xox

-Beth

EMILY

Heat; my best friend.
It just so happens to be that there's a London heat wave.
The degrees reaching mid 30's.
The air conditioning in the house blows onto our hot and sweating skin.
I question why we are even sitting inside in the first place

My phone buzzes beside me. Jane, dad, Lauren and Nina look at me expectedly. Brad arrived back in London two days ago so he had his day off today before he goes off to Newcastle.

I reach for my phone and unlock it.
Just as I read Brad's message "hey baby" the door opens and 4 figures barging in, one very familiar one. One that I'll never forget.

I jump up on my feet, standing on the couch. I scream in joy, starting to jump up and down in excitement.
Brad runs over towards me, taking my hands in his and puts them around his warm neck.
I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waste.
He holds me just below my bum, keeping me on his waist.

I smash my lips against his, my hands holding each cheek.

"Jesus guys, it's been a week" dad laughs, standing.
We pull away and I shove my head into the crook of his neck.
I've missed his warmth, or maybe that's just the 36 degree sun burning onto the country.

I see dad and the others greeting the three other guys.
Not feeling the need to right away, I feel Brad tighten his grip around me.

I pull away from him, looking down into his eyes.

"How is it?" I smile, referring to the tour. Brad grins, playing with my hair with the hand he isn't using to hold me.

"Amazing, it's even better because we have more space to walk around" I nod, imagining him running around with his guitar, singing his heart out.

"How's your ribs?" I ask, lightly poking the flesh on his side.
He doesn't flinch, he just smiles. But how?

"How?" I ask, quite confused. Last week he was dying in pain...

"Did you know running heals pain?" He asks, I shake my head.
Does it really? That's something to add to my list of; amazing facts.

"Well it does and I guess the first show or two hurt but it eased and of course, I iced it and had it rubbed" I nod smiling.

"Good" I peck his lips, running my hands through his hair. I admire his inner and outer beauty.
My mind goes back to a little over a week ago when Brad and I showered together, the need I had for him.
Wait, let me rephrase that; 'The need I have for him'
I'm ready for anything.

"Hey Brad?" I whisper. He looks at me, nodding.

"Yeah?" He readjusts me on his waist, holding me tight.

"Do you think we could do so--" Lauren cuts in, innocently smiling.

"Hey Brad!" Lauren cheers. She knew exactly what she was interrupting

I sigh, annoyed.

Brad looks at me apologetically, he then let's go of me and I feel my feet touch the floor, I sit back down on the couch.
I start playing with the hem of my hoodie.

Suddenly, my hand is grabbed with force and I'm being dragged into another room.

"Are you crazy!?" Lauren and Nina nearly shout. Nearly.