Chapter 10- My first year ends.

hey guys! I'm on the what's hot list #869...........all because of you. Thank you and let's work it to the top. I got another fan too so I'm dedicating this chappie to her.

CHAPTER 10

            The rest of the semester wasn’t much fun. I’d wasted a month enjoying myself and having fun so I had to sit tight and study hard if I wanted to be out of here in 2 years. Max, Melissa and Brian did the same and we studied together most times. Gradually, exams came and ended, I came out on top of the other students in my department and max too. Melissa and Brian did very well too. Melissa beat me to accounting.

          Second semester was the same and not much fun. The classes got more tedious and there was barely time for rest. We got only two weeks break in between the two semesters and I didn’t bother going home. Dad, mum and my siblings called frequently to ask how I was doing and Florence and I called each other every other day.

         Alex finally got my message that I wasn’t interested in him and we became pretty good friends. Max was doing well with his job and dad keeps commending him, he even increased his salary and max is now earning a whopping $40, 000! He’s moved his mum from their former house and they are now living in my street, just four houses away from me. His younger brother, Michael had his school changed from a public one to a private one. I was happy I’d touched lives.

            The second semester ended too which marked the end of my first year. I clinched all the prizes for my department except for accounting which Melissa had. I got the ‘Year 1’s Overall Best Student’ award and Max got the best student award in the Department of Architecture. Mum and dad were there to cheer me on and dad spent most of his time with Max.

            We got back home just in time for Evans’ graduation ceremony and belie’s graduation from junior high. Dad threw a party for them and the turnout was pretty large. It was fun all through, most of their friends were asking me what university looked and felt like. The one and a half month break was soon over and I had to return to California for my second and last year.

Well the story is gradually coming to an end but still far from the end. This chappie is just telling us about the end of Fiona’s first year at university. The next chapter will be telling us about her second year. Hope you liked it? VOMMENTTTTTTTT NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!