Chapter 7- Ed's replica, Maxwell.

Hiya! I’ve got two new chappies for you again........read on and don’t forget to VOMMENT. IT MEANS A LOT!!!!

                 CHAPTER 7

         It was Monday morning and I would be resuming into school. I got into a yellow halter top, black skinny jeans and a pair of yellow wedge sandals that was 2 inches high. I wore my hair down mostly and today was no exception. I got into my new ride and drove to school.

            “Good morning Miss Fiona. You’re welcome to the University of California.” The registrar said as I entered his office. He motioned me to sit down.

“Thank you sir and I am honoured to be here.” I said, smiling.

“The honour is ours; it’s very rare to find exceptional students like you, nowadays. If you need anything, just come to me.” He said and I nodded. He gave me a map of the school, list of books I needed to get and my course time table.

“Thank you, sir.”

“You’re welcome.” I left his office and headed to the book store, I wasn’t having any lecture until 11am. I bought the textbooks and notebooks I’d use and after taking the two I needed for the day, I left the others at the counter, telling the woman in charge I’d come back for it.

                I walked into the cafeteria and got so many compliments and looks. Almost everyone was staring at me.

“Yellow does fit her perfectly.” Someone said.

“One of the freshers, I guess.” Another said. I walked to the counter and asked for a plate of spaghetti, I paid and looked around for an empty seat. I found one at the corner of the room and sat there. It gave me a vivid view of everyone in the room. I ate slowly cos I was browsing with my phone so my attention was divided.

             “Hello!” someone said and I looked up to see a guy with dark hair and green eyes, he was not that hot but there was something about him that made him look handsome.

“Hi!” I replied.

“Uhm... can I sit with you?”

“Sure you can.” I said and motioned him to sit. He wasn’t carrying a tray so I knew he wasn’t eating.

“My name’s Maxwell but you can call me Max. I’m new here, just resumed today. Department of architecture. You?” he said, I looked up to meet his eyes and he smiled.

“I’m Fiona and I’m also new, here to study Management. I have a class at 11 so I’m just catching up on food since I missed breakfast.” I smiled back. He sounded nice and genuinely interested in being friends with me. We talked for an hour and I got to know he’s from a poor home and studying on scholarship. He reminded me of Edward. I wanted to tell him about Ed but it was too soon to start baring my heart to someone I’ve known for just an hour. It was five minutes to 11 when we left the cafeteria, he had a class too.

“When are you finishing your lectures?” he asked when we were about to part ways. Our classes were in opposite directions.

“I’d finish this at 1pm and then I have another at 3pm to 4pm.” I said and he nodded. We’d exchanged numbers in the cafeteria and I told him I’d give him a call when I’m through for the day.

                The classes were interesting and I didn’t feel awkward since everyone was new except for two students who had carry overs. GNS class was the most interesting and when it was 4pm, most of us were reluctant to leave. I made two new friends, Melissa and Brian. They attended the same high school and were funny set of people and they are also from rich families.

“Okay Fiona, see you tomorrow.” Brian called at me as I waved both of them. I called Maxwell and we met at the car park.

         “So how were the classes?” he asked resting on a car which I assumed was his.

“It was fine, how was yours?”

“Fine too, so where’s your ride or you didn’t bring one?” he said and I walked to my car.

“Wow! You’ve got an expensive ride here. You know, you rich people are lucky to have lots of money. “He said and I felt guilty even though I didn’t know why. I asked if he had a ride and he told me he never had one save a bicycle he had in high school.

“I’d be walking home; my house is just a 10minutes walk from here. You go on, we’ll see in school tomorrow.” He said looking a bit embarrassed.

“Can you drive?” I asked.

“Yes. Why did you ask?”

“Well then you can drive me to your house.” I said smiling. He refused to but after much debating he agreed to it. I gave him the key and hopped in.

           He drove to his house which was a modest one and his mum who was outside, invited me in. They were both friendly people and I loved his mum instantly. Brianna, that’s her name. The house isn’t big but is neat and modest. I had tea with them and they waved me when I left. I felt really sorry for them and guilty for the money I was privileged to have.

How’s it guys? Well give me feedbacks so I’d know how I’m doing. Let’s read the next chappie, shall we? VOMMENT.............